“Sexpert” is a term used in urban culture to describe people who either know a lot about sex, are good in bed or have studied physical intimacy. Sex is one of the most powerful expressions of love and brings a lot of people together. If you are with a sexpert or just generally good in bed, then all the good hormones would be released in your system.
Any bad sexual experience could scar you for life. So it is wise to choose a mate who cares about you in bed as well. And if you are that person who enjoys sex and is skilled at it, then there is no harm in having multiple partners, as long as everyone is safe. To find out, take this “Are you a sexpert quiz’ and get to know yourself more.
1. Have you ever studied or researched topics such as human psychology, intimacy issues, and so on?
A. Yes, I have done my share of research/study
B. Yes, but not extensively
C. Not yet
2. Have you ever been told by someone that you are really good in bed?
A. Yes, many times by many people
B. Yes, I have been appreciated for my skills
C. Not really�
3. Do your friends come to you for sex advice?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Not really
4. Have you had concerns about your skills in bed?
A. No, I have worked on perfected my skills
C. Yes, for sure
5. What are your thoughts about foreplay?
A. It is essential for a good sexual experience
B. It depends
C. I would rather skip it
6. Do you experiment with the things you try with each partner?
A. No, I stick to my strengths
C. Yes, I try to
7. What is the most important aspect of any sexual experience?
A. Mutual consent
B. Mutual enjoyment
8. Have you ever cheated on your partner and told them about it?
A. No, I have not
B. Yes, but then I stopped telling them
C. We have an open relationship�
9. Do you have any obsession with BDSM?
A. No, I would never do that
B. Yes, but I don’t do it anymore
C. I have my own kinks
10. Do you think you have become quite picky in choosing a partner?
A. Yes, I have
B. Yes, but I am quite flexible as well
C. No, not really
11. Do you make sure that you are clean and smell nice when meeting someone special?
A. Yes, always
B. Yes, but I forget sometimes
12. Have you ever walked out after doing something to your partner they felt uncomfortable doing?
A. No, I would never walk out�
B. Yes, I have
C. I can not do that to someone
13. Do you enjoy having sex or do you just do it to make your partner happy?
A. Yes, sometimes I just do it to please others
B. No, I enjoy being intimate
14. Are you in a monogamous relationship and need a lot of self-control to not cheat?
A. Yes, and I have to work really hard to control myself
B. Yes, and I am fed up
C. No, I am not in a monogamous relationship
15. Do you like learning new things in bed?
A. Yes, I do
B. Yes, and I am getting good at it
C. I think I know enough