We accept posts on the following topics
- Marriage Communication
- Marriage and Finance
- Marriage Fitness
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional Intimacy
- Mental Health
- Sex & Intimacy
Sponsored Post Examples
Paid content is the most effective marketing tool for audience engagement, high click-through rates (CTR), and increased interaction on social media. Marriage.com checks all of these boxes with a huge library of marriage resources and over a million of global readership consuming our content on a monthly basis.
5+ Million People
Helped Every Year
+1,000 Therapists & Expert
Sponsored Post Guidelines
- Original - Submissions should be 100% original.
- Headline - Make it catchy, appealing, and short.
- Subheads - Use subheads to make the copy scannable and easy to read.
- Article length - Should be between 1000 to 1500 words.
- Images - Relevant picture/s of size 804 (height) x 350 (width).
- Add a bio - Short author bio with a link to your website/social.
- Links to carry 'Sponsored' tag. Add only 1 'no-follow' link in the post.
- We don't accept posts for gambling sites & adult content.
Process for submitting your sponsored post
Submit your article & payment
- Promote brand with 1 link from
- Expand reach to approx 1m users
- Permanent placement of article in
- Develop authority with optimized
- Grow traffic via 1 in-article link & 1
author bio link
- Improved reach via Facebook
- Featured placement in our blog
- Editorial & design upgrades for
- Promotion in related posts
- Grow traffic via 2 in-article links & 1
author bio link
- Social media blast via FB, Twitter &
- Prominent placement on the
- Placement in the Newsletter
- SEO Boost
- Backlinks to your social media
How long will it take for my submission to be approved?
It can take up to a week for your sponsored contribution to be reviewed by our editorial staff and approved for publishing.
What happens after I submit an article?
Post you’ve submitted the article, our editorial team reviews it to ensure it fulfills our guidelines. In case of revision, you hear from us with feedback. You can fix it and resubmit it at no additional cost. Once the article is published and promoted, you receive a notification from us.
Why might an article get rejected?
An article may get rejected if it is not helpful or original or too short. Paid post submissions are provided 3 rounds of feedback and our editorial team will work with you to assist at no additional cost. Each submission gets upto 3 free revision rounds to ensure we can help you get published quickly and easily.
How long does it take for my articles to be published?
Most articles are published within 1 week.