Sexual intimacy is a very important part of relationships. It is an intimate means of bonding for couples and an expression of love. Just as we know our partner’s like, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses; it is also paramount that we know them sexually.
We must be open to learn about our partner’s sexual tastes and be ready to trying to satisfy them. This way you both can enjoy each other. Being inattentive and ignorant to one’s partner’s sexual needs might have a serious effect on the relationship. You may need to loosen up more and be more experimental in the bedroom if you both want to enjoy sex and connect better emotionally.
Let’s take this test so you can ascertain how well do you know your partner sexually.
1. How do you behave when it comes to sex with your partner?
C. Hard to get
2. Who is likely to ask for sex more often?
A. I am
B. my partner
C. Any of us
3. How do you communicate with your partner that you want to have sex?
A. I tell my partner
B. I do not communicate
C. Body language
4. How often do you have sex with your partner?
A. Very often
5. How does your partner feel after every sexual experience?
6. How do you feel talking about your past sex life with your partner?
A. Very fine
C. Just okay
7. Do you enjoy sex with you partner?
A. Yes, always
B. Not really
C. Most times
8. Do you love to explore new things when it comes to sex?
A. Yes, very much
B. Not at all
C. Yes, sometimes
9. What is most likely to turn you on?
B. Sex toys
C. Sweet words from my partner
10. Do you like the lights on or off during sex?
C. I don't mind either way
11. Do you know the moves that turn your partner on?
C. Not really
12. Can you communicate with your partner when you dislike something that they do sexually?
A. Yes, totally
C. Not really
13. Have you been able to talk to your partner about any bad sexual experiences you’ve had?
C. o, not at all
14. How has your sexual satisfaction increased with your current partner?
A. Yes, I’m immensely satisfied
B. It seems to be the usual levels of satisfaction
C. No, I’m not satisfied at all
15. Is there some awkwardness between you and your partner in the bedroom?
A. No, not at all
B. Just a little bit
C. Not at all