There are different types of people in this world. Some are meant to be leaders at the front of the pack and show dominant characteristics. Some can be more like followers and depend on strong personalities to lead the way.
In relationships, it can be far more complex to deal with many aspects that emerge from a partner’s personality. Do you wonder what type of personality traits you exhibit in your relationship? Take our ‘am I a dominant or submissive personality’ quiz and find out now.
1. Do you like being aggressive during intimate moments?
2. While going out, do you ask for your partner’s approval on your outfit?
A. Yes, always
3. If your partner insults you, how would you react?
A. I’ll be infuriated and will get back to them
B. I’ll wait for them to calm down
4. If somebody points out a negative trait about you, you would:
A. Ask them to prove it
B. Feel bad about it but won’t say anything
5. Do you include your partner in financial planning?
A. It’s my partner who makes most decisions
B. I don’t need to
6. Do you let people decide for you?
7. Do you like imitating the people around you?
B. No, I prefer being yourself
8. Do you like taking things over?
A. Yes, all the time
B. No, not really
9. Do you like to have people around you admiring you?
B. Not really
10. Do you take it personally when people don’t listen to you?
B. No, not really
11. Do you need mentoring frequently?
B. No, because I’m the mentor most of the time
12. Are you attracted to people who have a dominant personality?
B. No, I can’t get along with such people
13. Are most of your friends likely submissive?
14. Do people tend to get nervous in front of you because of your personality?
A. Yes, mostly
15. Have you been bullied a lot when you were a child?
B. No, never