200+ Playful Truth or Dare Questions for Couples
In This Article
Whether you plan a get-together or game night, truth or dare questions for couples can add great fun to your event. It is a way to spark more romance in a relationship.
Although it can be awkward for some people when they are forced to reveal more about themselves, good truth or dare questions for couples help couples discover some truths about themselves.
You can opt for a dare if you feel uncomfortable answering some questions. That way, you evade the particular question calmly while answering another. Also, it deepens the bond and connection between couples.
Knowing how exhausting it can be to rack your brain for truth or dare for couples, we’ve lifted the burden from your shoulder. This article will discover 200 good truth or dare questions for couples. But before we dive into truth or dare for couples, it’s important to know how the game is played.
How to play truth or dare?
Truth or dare for couples or truth or dare questions for couples are one of the best classical games that are still very much around. The game involves players who take turns in answering different questions. To put it into perspective, one of the participants starts the game and will be asked to choose between truth (answering a question) or dare (doing a task).
If a player chooses truth questions for couples, they must answer a question someone asks. If it’s a couple dare questions, the asker dares them to carry out a task. Once this person is done answering a question or doing something, they choose another player for the truth or dare question. This pattern keeps going on until everyone takes part in the game.
While truth or dare is the game’s original name, there are varieties. These include truth or drink questions, couples truth or drink questions, sexual truth or dare, relationship truth or dare questions, funny dares for couples, and so on.
Rules guiding truth or dare questions for couples
Before asking questions and playing, you must understand some basic rules. These rules will help you make it easier and save you from unpleasant conversations.
- You must begin by asking ‘truth or dare.
- If you choose truth, ensure you answer the questions as honestly as possible.
- Avoid any harmful dare questions. For instance, do not dare your partner to harm themselves.
- Players must be open-minded regardless of the questions asked or the replies given.
- If more than two players are playing, ensure everyone sits in a circle.
- To make things easy, use a bottle to choose a player. Do this by placing a bottle in the center in such a way that it can rotate easily. Then, turn the bottle, giving it a gentle push.
- A truth or dare question must be directed to the person at which the bottle stops rotating.
- Each participant can ask a question by taking turns.
- A fine must be set if a player chooses not to answer truth or dare questions for couples. In other words, if a person decides not to answer a question or do a task, they can be fined ten dollars, for example.
200+ fun truth or dare questions for couples
Without further ado, let’s check an interesting common truth or dare for married couples.
Truth or dare questions for couples
The following truth or dare questions for boyfriends or girlfriends can help lighten up your game night.
- What is the weirdest gift you received from your partner?
- Have you ever thought of breaking up with your partner only to review your thought process and dismiss the idea?
- Where is the most awkward location you have ever hooked up with someone new?
- What is the biggest fear about your partner, and why are you scared of it?
- Have you ever been uncomfortable around your partner? Where and why?
- What do you hate most about your lover at the early stage of your relationship?
- Have you ever lied to your partner? When was this, and why?
- Describe the wildest imagination you have had ever since you started dating your partner.
- Have you ever cursed your partner’s parents?
- Have you ever stopped on your partner’s phone? What made you make such a decision?
- Has your partner ever embarrassed you outside? Describe the moment.
- Have you ever cursed your partner?
- When was the first time you knew your partner was the one?
- Describe the time you almost broke up with your spouse.
- Tell someone one secret about your partner.
- Who initiated the first kiss?
- What are your biggest regrets in this relationship?
- Do you miss your ex? Why?
- Check your spouse’s chat.
- At what age did you have your first partner?
- Have you ever had a crush on your partner’s friend?
- Who would you have married if not for your partner?
- What is one thing that can cause our break up?
Fun truth or dare couple questions
These random questions also fit perfect truth or dare questions for girlfriends, boyfriends, or married couples.
- Did you ever fart inside an elevator or public bus?
- How many serious relationships have you had?
- When was your first heartbreak?
- Have you ever stolen an item in a mall?
- Have you ever smoked?
- At what age would you say you got mature?
- Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?
- Would you say you have changed since you married your partner?
- What quality would you like your partner to have?
- Have you ever peed while swimming in the pool before?
- Have you picked your nose in public and gotten cautioned?
- What is your worst addiction?
- Do you smoke?
- When was the first time you had alcohol?
- Have you ever cursed out someone in the office?
- What immediately turns you on in a stranger?
- Did you ever sniff your underwear?
- Narrate the first time you cried because of a partner.
- Which part of your body gets the most compliment?
- Who was your actor crush while growing up? Are they still your crush?
- Have you ever fought with your In-laws?
- What’s your worst behavior?
- What’s the cruelest thing you ever did to someone?
- Have you ever peed on yourself?
- Who would you like to kiss right now?
- Have you ever been caught stealing?
- What’s the weirdest thing a stranger said to you?
- What’s the biggest misconception people have about you?
- What’s the worst date you went to?
Related Reading: 200 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Truth or drink couple questions
Introduce a twist to your game with truth or drink questions. Suppose a player decides not to answer a question; in that case, they take a shot or a sip of any drink, often an alcoholic beverage. Below are some sexy truth or dare for couples questions:
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- Do you have a crush on someone in your workplace?
- At what age did you have your first kiss? Where and with whom?
- Call your ex and describe how you feel about your current partner to them.
- Do you ever wish you were married to someone else?
- Have you ever made out in public?
- Call your ex and tell them something you’ve been afraid to express to them.
- Can you allow someone to check your browsing history?
- Describe the time you stole an item from a shop.
- Have you been attracted to the same gender before? Who?
- What was the first impression you had about your partner?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- Have you kissed another since you married your partner?
- Have you been embarrassed before in public?
- Did you ever send a romantic message to the wrong person?
- Have you had a three-some?
- Which part of your partner’s body irritates you the most?
- Have you visited a strip club before?
- Are you happy with your partner?
- Describe a time you were drunk.
- Is there something you loved profoundly but gave up on when you got married?
- Call your boss and tell them when you had your first kiss.
Dirty truth or dare questions for couples
Spice up your game by using these dirty truth or dare for couples.
- Where is the sneakiest place you have ever had sex in your house?
- Which of these do you prefer – giving or receiving sexually from your partner?
- Have you ever sent inappropriate pictures of yourself to your ex-partner?
- Pour some honey on your partner and lick it. Yes or no?
- What do you miss about me whenever I’m not around?
- Blindfold yourself and identify your partner by touching the player’s chest.
- Which part of your ex’s body is what you miss most and why?
- Dance intimately with anyone aside from your partner.
- Tell someone the color of your pants.
- Is your partner the right person, or have you just managed them?
- Have you ever worn your partner’s underwear?
- What’s your partner’s most disgusting habit?
- Do you have a crush on someone at your work?
- Describe the worst sexual activity you were involved in.
- Describe your sexual fantasy with a stranger.
- Describe a time you were caught having sex with someone.
- Which part of my body turns you on the most?
- What do you wish you didn’t know about your partner?
- Which question do you dread the most?
- What’s your hidden talent?
- Is your partner perfect for you?
- Can you live without your partner for a year?
- What do you wish you had known about your partner?
- Do you feel connected to your partner?
- Have you flirted with another person this week?
- Are you satisfied with your sex life?
- Describe the most embarrassing moment with your partner.
- Would you marry your partner in your next life?
- Have you ever hidden in the bathroom to call me?
- Have you ever cried during an argument with your partner?
- How often do you clear your chat?
- Do you clear your browsing history?
- Do you like your partner’s body hair?
- Have you ever shared a toothbrush with your partner?
- Did you ever get involved in an illegal act with someone?
- Have you ever stayed in the bathroom for more than 30 minutes? What were you doing?
- What was the longest time you used in making love with someone?
- Have you ever shared a toothbrush with someone? Who?
- Do you enjoy PDA with me?
Dare questions for couples
Use these funny dares for couples to make everyone laugh a bit. It can add some laughter to your relationship and make things more lively between the two of you.
- Perform a 60-second press-up and tell me what you love about me while doing it.
- Dress up as your favorite musician and sing a romantic song.
- Stand on one leg and apologize for the first-ever quarrel we had.
- Show everyone the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
- Show the picture of someone you would have married.
- Let your partner text someone from your Instagram account.
- Eat a raw piece of ginger.
- Do 200 squats.
- Give a lap massage to someone on your left.
- Keep five ice cubes in your mouth until they melt.
- Mix six different available drinks and drink them.
- Say something dirty to the person on your left.
- Pretend you are drunk and say some awful things to anyone.
- Yell out the first word that comes to your mind to the person on your right.
- Remove two clothing items from your partner.
- Like the first ten posts on your Facebook newsfeed.
Related Reading: 100 Funny and Interesting What if Questions for Couples
Fun truth or dare romantic questions
Instead of settling into a complacent unhealthiness, use these funny dares for girlfriends or boyfriends to re-energize your relationship.
- Eat a spoonful of mustard seed.
- Go down on your knees and ask me for sex without using the word ‘sex’ or ‘love.’
- Twerk to slow-toned music.
- Go live on any social media platform and proclaim your undying love for me. Don’t forget to tell your crushes to back off.
- Give me a warm massage without your blouse/shirt.
- Using just your teeth, try to unbutton my shirt.
- Send your best friend a love message using the five emojis you use the most.
- Using your lips and moving only your head, write “I love you” in the air.
- Recreate one thing your partner does during sex that you love the most.
- Put many snacks in your mouth and eat them.
- Let someone tickle you without laughing.
- Pretend to be your partner’s mother for two minutes.
- Post a picture you took ten years ago on your Facebook.
- Tell the saddest story in your life.
- Tell everyone an embarrassing story about your partner.
- Try to lick your kneecap.
- Tell a joke in under two minutes to make everyone laugh.
- Say the most annoying thing about everyone in this group.
- Act like your favorite animal.
Funny dares for girlfriend or boyfriend
These dares challenge couples to carry out random tasks. These tasks don’t have to be romantic. However, they must be demanding and exciting. Learn more in the following dares for couples.
- Act like the person you dislike most.
- Pick one random person and tell them your deepest secret.
- While blindfolded, pick someone and allow them to tickle you for 30 seconds.
- Send ‘I love you’ to the last person on your contact list.
- Eat a banana seductively.
- Crawl around the room for two minutes.
- Dance without music for one minute.
- Eat any snack without using your hands.
- Go to the kitchen and dress yourself up with any ten items.
- Write a romantic message to your celebrity crush under any of their posts.
- Crossdress and take pictures. Then, post them to one of your social media sites.
- Go to your balcony half-dresses, shouting, “I’m coming,”
- Make a prank call to your ex-partner, expressing your intention to date them again.
- Dance around an invisible pole with just your underwear.
- Instead of singing, whistle your favorite song.
- Walk around the room pretending to be a cat.
- Close your eyes and walk into your fridge. Ensure you eat the third thing you touch.
- Prank-call your mum and ask her to get you an adult diaper, size 10.
- Remove your socks with only your teeth.
- Write your partner’s name on the wall with your tongue.
- Let your partner choose an item for you to brush your teeth with
Related Reading: 50 Romantic Promises For Your Girlfriend
Interesting dares for couples
If your partner chooses to attempt a dare instead of truth questions for boyfriend or girlfriend, then here are some interesting things that you can ask them to do:
- Stick a hot chili into your nose.
- Open the door and howl like a wolf for one minute.
- Go to the next door and ask for a cup of water to bathe.
- Call the person you dated four years ago and tell them you miss them.
- Pick your partner’s nose and smell it.
- Put duct tape on your body and let someone rip it off.
- Address the door like it’s your partner.
- Pour some cereal on the floor and eat.
- Call your mom and fake cry.
- Make a 60-second presentation using a toothbrush as a microphone.
- Initiate an argument with the wall.
- Draw on your face with a red and black marker.
- Talk without moving your tongue.
- Eat raw yolk.
- Dip your socks inside any drinks and taste them.
- Stuff 15 pieces of grape into your mouth and shout, “I can do it!”
Related Reading: 35 Fun and Romantic Games for Couples
Romantic truth or dare questions
These couple dare questions can help you get more intimate with your partner. It can be helpful if you are trying to build a connection with your partner after a fight. Here they are:
- Write “I love you” on your partner’s chest with only your tongue.
- Describe the moment you fell in love with your partner.
- Give a lap dance to your partner while singing your best romantic song.
- Remove your partner’s underwear with only one hand.
- Perform a sexy dance for your partner using only one leg.
- Sing a romantic song while playing guitar in your head.
- Propose to me live on one of your social media accounts.
- Flirt with me for 40 seconds.
- Write a romantic poem appreciating ten parts of my body and why they drive you crazy.
- Sketch a picture of the part of my body you love most.
- Tell your partner an erotic story.
- Blindfold and make your partner an imaginary sandwich.
Watch this video to learn how humor enhances a relationship:
Dirty dares for couples
You can level up the game with these dirty dares. They can help spark intimacy and bring partners closer than ever. Also, they fit into the category of sexual truth or dare. Learn more in the following couple dare questions:
- Send me a filthy text using only emojis.
- Belly dance with any item from the kitchen.
- Eat ice cream in the nastiest way.
- Hug a pillow for 60 seconds, expressing your love for it.
- Let someone go through your YouTube history and read it out to the group.
- Trace your hands over someone else’s lips and whisper, “I want you,” five times.
- Blindfold yourself and let players kiss you on the cheeks.
- Guess who among the players is your partner and kiss them passionately.
- Draw your partner’s body in the air.
Some commonly asked questions
Here are the answers to some pressing questions that can clear out your doubts regarding play any truth or dare game with your partner:
What are the things you can avoid in a truth or dare game with your partner?
Truth or dare games are fun as long as you don’t make your partner uncomfortable by crossing any of their emotional or physical boundaries. Doing this can cause problems within your relationship.
Avoid asking questions that might make them feel cornered and uncomfortable. And while it might be tempting to push for dares that are risque, try to be respectful of your partner’s desires and boundaries.
Can playing truth or dare game with your partner improve your relationship?
Yes, playing the truth or dare game can improve your relationship by adding some excitement to it. It can make the dynamic between you and your partner more engaging.
If you and your partner have been together for some time, complacency and routine can allow you to start taking things for granted. A fun game of truth and dare can help infuse your relationship with fresh new life and re-energize it overall.
In a nutshell
Playing a game of truth or dare as a couple can give you more exposure to your partner. It also makes partners vulnerable and honest. Although it can get awkward and uncomfortable, it offers a cheerful and creative way to spend valuable time together.
You could play this game alone with your partner, on a lazy weekend, or with friends during a house party.
However, truth or dare questions for a boyfriend or girlfriend should be done with caution. Follow the rules and respect everyone’s boundaries. If this is done, truth or dare questions can be an enjoyable game.
Share this article on
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.