1. Which of these is most important to you in a relationship?
A. Genuine connection
B. The relationship between myself and someone I am attracted to
C. Physical attraction
2. Does your emotional connection dictate how attracted you are to someone?
B. Yes, every time
C. Not really
3. Do you ever feel a sexual connection towards someone you just met or barely know?
A. No, not typically
B. No, never. I have to know how we relate on an emotional level before I can be attracted to them sexually
4. Do you ever feel like you experience sexual attraction to others less frequently than other people your age?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Sometimes, but mostly because I place a lot of weight on developing an emotional connection first
C. No, I can be attracted to anyone
5. Do you ever have sex with someone you aren’t sexually attracted to?
6. Do you find that sometimes you have an emotional bond with someone but don’t necessarily want a romantic relationship?
A. Yes, sometimes sex is essential, and sometimes it’s not. It’s usually not a big factor for me that plays into things
B. Yes, I could feel an emotional bond and sexually attracted to someone and still not want a sexual relationship with them It all depends
C. Romantic relationships aren’t really my priority
7. Do you typically have a sexual preference for dating?
A. Not typically
B. No, emotional connection is the biggest thing for me
C. No, I prefer no sexual connection
8. Is your ideal relationship one that involves the traditional ideas of falling in love and romance?
A. Yes, isn’t that everyone’s goal?
B. No, that isn’t necessarily what my goal is
C. Yes, I would prefer that type of relationship and bond with anyone
9. Is sex a part of a relationship that is at the top of your list as far as priorities?
A. I rarely experience sexual attraction. It’s not an intense feeling of mine
B. I believe being sexually attracted to someone is most important, regardless if we actually have sex or not
C. I experience little to no sexual attraction most of the time. It’s about finding someone sexually appealing to me
10. How long do you typically wait before having sex with your partner?
A. Whenever I feel the time is right, but it usually just happens. Sometimes I just have to feel close enough to them
B. When I am feeling emotionally attracted to them, I am usually sexually attracted to them
C. Sex is not a priority at all to me. If I find someone sexually appealing, then I have the desire to have sex with them