We are keen to receive article submissions from avid writers, bloggers, relationship therapists, coaches, and counselors. Even those who have some experience in love, intimacy, romance, marriage or divorce can share their insights with us.
We are looking for contributors with wisdom, experience, and expertise to offer "ACTIONABLE" ADVICE. The goal of Marriage.com’s content is to provide support for our readers, in whatever they’re interested in or struggling with. We aim to be a trustworthy voice in the digital community.
Our audience is looking for credible content in the form of advice on relationship issues, guidance, and awareness.
If your content helps provide that - you can establish a good reader base here that trusts what you say and comes back for more!
Content is the most effective marketing tool for audience engagement, high click-through rates (CTR), and increased interaction on social media. Marriage.com checks all of these boxes with a huge library of marriage resources and over a million of global readership consuming our content on a monthly basis.
5+ Million People
Helped Every Year
+1,000 Therapists & Expert
What You Get
- A global platform to showcase your voice.
- Acknowledgment for your unique content and a link to your website or social media handle.
- A chance to be read by millions of people on our website and social media handles to make a remarkable impact on their lives.
- Cover topics that matter and get editorial & marketing assistance from us in making your content stand apart.
Some of the Successful Submissions on Marriage.com
We invite guest posts on the following topics
- Marriage Communication
- Marriage and Finance
- Marriage Fitness
- Emotional Intimacy
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Vows
- Marriage Readiness
- Sex & Intimacy in Marriage
- Mental Health & Marriage
- Divorce & Separation
- Parenting & Marriage
- Pregnancy & Marriage
How soon will my article be published?
Depending on the volume of content we receive in a week and the quality of articles, it can take a few days to maximum 2 weeks for our editorial team to publish your article depending on the level of changes required, which includes our communication with you.
You’ll hear from us if there are any revisions required. In case there’s no reply after 4 weeks, you are free to publish your content elsewhere.
What happens after my article gets published?
You will receive an email notification with a live link of your article.
My article wasn’t published. Why?
The editorial team reserves the rights to publish the content and can choose to reject an article if it is
- A topic that exists on the website and offers no new insights
- Irrelevant, does not match our content categories
- Only talking about a problem with no actionable advice
- Not matching our editorial standards
- Talks about gambling sites, adult content, sites selling drugs, and sex toys
- Purely medical advice. We only need psychological advice on relationships.
- We do not publish personal stories. Experts may share a brief excerpt of case study only to support their advice in an article.
- Promotional content (unless it is a sponsored post)