While we are all born feeling sexual attraction towards the opposite sex, we may also experience changes in that direction in our lives. This may sound familiar to you, and you may wonder, “Am I confused about my sexuality?”. Having one sexual orientation does not automatically mean that it will remain the same all your life. Often, subtle signs like sexual attraction or intense sexual thoughts can give us cues about our internal feelings changing. If you are curious about the subject and want to learn more about yourself, feel free to take this quiz.
1. How do you feel about others’ different sexual identities and orientations?
A. I’m not interested in them as much
B. I’m curious about them, how it would feel like having such sexual experiences
C. I’m open to trying something out at some point in my life
2. Do you find it difficult to categorize your sexual identity?
B. Maybe, sometimes
3. Do you find your preferences continue to change over time?
B. Maybe a bit
4. Do you find yourself drawn to explore different options?
A. No, I’m not interested
B. Yes, maybe on the internet
C. Yes, even in real life
5. Do you find yourself wondering how others would react if you were to change your sexual lifestyle?
A. Not really
B. It happens sometimes
C. Yes, now more often
6. Do you catch yourself fantasizing about sexual encounters outside of your usual sexual identity?
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Yes, intensely
7. Do you feel sexual desire for a variety of reasons and with a variety of stimuli?
8. Do you feel drawn to different sexual exploration than usual?
9. Do other people subconsciously notice and bring up some changes in your sexual identity?
A. No, it hasn’t happened
B. Rather rarely
C. Yes, all the time
10. Do you feel something different in your gut when it comes to your sexual orientation?
A. No, I feel like it’s all normal
B. I may sometimes get a little hint
C. Yes, I feel it very intensely