You’ve been thinking a lot about finding an amazing partner to start a relationship with...but is right now the right time for romance? Should you be in a relationship? Take this quiz to find out. Just because you are longing for affection doesn’t always mean that you are ready to give all of yourself to a partner. Being in a relationship requires patience, understanding, commitment, and consideration of another person’s feelings. Are you ready to take the plunge with a partner? Are you dedicated and devoted to making your union go the distance? Take this quiz to find out whether or not you should be in a relationship.
1. How does the thought of commitment make you feel?
A. Anxious and uncomfortable
B. Somewhat scared but intrigued
C. Excited and elated
2. What is the current situation like between you and your ex?
A. We still talk often and even consider getting back together
B. We have both completely moved on
C. Sometimes I still think about my ex, but I do date other people
3. Have you learned from your past mistakes during previous relationships?
A. Yes, I believe that going through those experiences has made me stronger
B. What mistakes? I was never the one at fault in those relationships
C. I find myself repeating the same mistakes, but it's something I'd like to work on
4. How confident are you in your ability to be a good partner?
A. Not very confident at all
B. Extremely confident. Anybody would be lucky to be with me
C. Somewhat confident
5. How important is it for you to be in a relationship?
A. Very important, I don't want to be alone
B. Somewhat important, but my happiness isn't defined by a relationship
C. Not important at all, I don't want to get too serious with anyone
6. Are you willing to open your heart to another person?
A. Maybe, but I'm afraid of getting hurt
B. Yes, I am very ready to open my heart to love
C. Not at all. I'm not into any of that
7. How would you describe your general demeanor?
A. Unhappy and downcast
B. Content and cheerful
C. Indifferent and uninterested
8. What best describes your ideal Saturday night?
A. Cuddling up with a book in bed by myself
B. Going out and hooking up with the hottest person I see
C. Going on a romantic date with my significant other
9. Why do you think people cheat in relationships?
A. Because their partner can't keep them satisfied
B. Because they are unhappy with themselves
C. Because they are bored
10. Do you feel accomplished and fulfilled with where your life is at right now?
A. I do, now all I need is a partner to share it with
B. No, I feel like my life is a perpetual mess
C. It's alright, but things could use some improvement