1. How many partners do you currently have?
D. Two, but they don’t know about each other
2. Do each one of your partners know each other?
B. Yes, they all like each other
D. I just have one partner
3. Do each one of your partners agree with the lifestyle?
A. Yes, you think so
B. Yes, totally
C. No, they are not aware
D. You have one partner who loves you for who you are
4. Do each one of your partners have partners as well?
A. No they just have you
B. Yes they do
C. You don't think so
5. Is this a long-term choice of living?
B. You don't know yet
D. Not really
6. Do you intend on having children with those people?
B. You haven’t thought about it yet
C. You will like to have a child with only one partner
D. You can't
7. Will you be willing to marry one of these current partners?
A. You have one partner and the wedding bells will be ringing soon
C. You don't need to
D. Not really
8. Do you find it exhaustive being with many people at once?
A. You and your partners love it
D. One is enough
9. Do you feel jealous if your partner gets too close with someone else?
A. Yes, totally
D. Not at all
10. Do you find it impossible to stay with just one person all your life?
A. Yes, and your partners too find it difficult
B. Yes, you love variety
C. Yes, but can’t have two people over at the same time
D. One loving partner is all that you need