All relationships start up great, where you both feel good about each other's presence and it is also when you have so much planned for the future. But then, after a while, things always seem to change, and that happens for most people. It may turn out that you don't really have much in common, that you've lost interest in the relationship or that you didn't expect things to go that far. This could lead to a lot of unhappiness for one of the partners or both of them. So, do you think you are happy in your relationship? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do the things your partner does make you smile with joy?
D. All the time
2. Do you sometimes feel like you don't deserve your partner?
D. Of course, you deserve them
3. Is your partner overwhelming at times?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. Yes, most of the time
D. Yes, when they want to act like they are smarter than you
4. How long do your sexual intercourses last for?
A. 15 minutes
B. 3 sessions of 15 minutes each
D. 7 minutes
5. Do you feel ignored or neglected by your partner?
C. Most of the time
6. Do you feel like you can have a great and long pleasant conversation with your partner?
D. It depends on what you are talking about
7. Do you have a bad feeling about them, like, for instance, the fact that maybe they don't like you at all?
C. You have felt that way a few times already
D. You've never felt this way before thinking that they will like it. You should sit down, compromise, see what you really have in common, and start everything all over again.
8. Does your partner call you during the day to check how you are doing?
D. Only when they feel like it
9. Does your partner enjoy spending time with you?
B. You believe so
D. You don't think sorn
10. Do you think that you love each other the same way?
A. No, you love them more
B. No, you love them less
C. Yes, they love you more
D. Yes, they love you less