All relationships start out great when you both feel good about each other's presence and have so much planned for the future. But then, after a while, things always seem to change, and that happens for most people.
It may turn out that you don't really have much in common, that you've lost interest in the relationship, or that you didn't expect things to go that far. This could lead to a lot of unhappiness for one of the partners or both of them.
So, do you think you are happy in your relationship? Take our Am I Happy in My Relationship quiz and find out.
1. Do the things your partner does make you smile with joy?
D. All the time
2. Do you sometimes feel like you don't deserve your partner?
D. Of course, you deserve them
3. Is your partner overwhelming at times?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. Yes, most of the time
D. Yes, when they want to act like they are smarter than you
4. How long do your sexual intercourses last for?
A. 15 minutes
B. 3 sessions of 15 minutes each
D. 7 minutes
5. Do you feel ignored or neglected by your partner?
C. Most of the time
6. Do you feel like you can have a great and long pleasant conversation with your partner?
D. It depends on what you are talking about
7. Do you have a bad feeling about them, like, for instance, the fact that maybe they don't like you at all?
C. You have felt that way a few times already
D. You've never felt this way before thinking that they will like it. You should sit down, compromise, see what you really have in common, and start everything all over again.
8. Do you have your own space in the relationship?
B. I try to find some space
C. Not now but things will hopefully be fine
D. Not at all
9. Do you accept each other for who you are?
A. Yes, definitely
C. My partner is changing. So, there's hope
D. We both can’t stand each other’s quirks
10. Do you prioritize intimacy, not just sex?
C. Not sure what that means
D. There’s lack of both, intimacy and sex
11. Do you know each other’s love language?
B. Not sure
C. Still working on understanding my partner
12. Are you constantly looking at other people as potential partners?
A. Not at all
B. The thought crosses my mind
C. Not anymore
13. Does your partner call you during the day to check how you are doing?
D. Only when they feel like it
14. Does your partner enjoy spending time with you?
B. You believe so
D. You don't think sorn
15. Do you think that you love each other the same way?
A. No, you love them more
B. No, you love them less
C. Yes, they love you more
D. Yes, they love you less