1. Do you support your partner’s dreams and goals?
A. Yes, their goals are as important as my own
B. Sometimes, but I think my goals are more important
C. Not really; I don’t think their goals are interesting
D. Never, I only have time to focus on my goals and dreams
2. How often do you tell your partner that you love them?
A. Very often, every day!
B. Sometimes, a couple of times a week
C. Not really, maybe monthly or when I remember
D. Never, I do not tell them that I love them
3. Do you build your partner up with compliments or tear them down with insults?
A. Yes! I constantly compliment my partner
B. Yeah, I give them a compliment every once in a while
C. I don’t intend to, but sometimes they do get an earful of bad things
D. I don’t find anything compliment-worthy about them!
4. How often do you begin arguments with your partner?
A. Very often
5. Do you like spending time with your partner?
A. Yes! I want to see them every day
B. Yes, but not every day
C. Sometimes, I also like my space
D. Never, I prefer to be alone
6. Do you spend time with your partner’s family?
A. Yes, we see their family as much as they want to
B. Sometimes, it is hard to make time for their family
C. Not very often, we see their family less and less
D. Not at all; we do not have time to see their family
7. Do you listen to your partner’s feelings and concerns?
A. Yes! Their feelings and concerns are important to me
B. Yeah, I listen when they come up
C. Sometimes, I don’t ask, but sometimes they just talk about them
D. No, I don’t have time to listen to their nonsense
8. Are you often frustrated with your partner or relationship?
A. No! We rarely fight with one another
B. Sometimes; we fight a couple of times a month
C. Yes, I find myself angry with them regularly
D. All the time! Everything they do makes me mad!
9. Do you engage in intimate moments with your partner?
A. Yes! I can’t keep my hands off them
B. Yeah, we are intimate regularly
C. Occasionally, I tend to postpone sex
D. No, never. I would prefer to do it myself
10. Do you yell or raise your voice at your partner?
A. Very often, I feel like I’m always yelling
B. Often, I feel like I can’t help it
C. Occasionally, I try to not yell usually
D. Never, I don’t think yelling is a good mode of communication