Have rainy days come to your relationship? Something's going wrong, and you don't know how to fix it? Relationships are far from fairytales. With a lot of good experience, a lot of stress comes along.
You start to feel like it's falling apart, and you find it extremely hard to understand if it's a phase or things are worse than you thought.
Answer the following questions to determine is your relationship falling apart or not?
1. Are you sure you love your spouse?
A. Very sure
C. Not really
D. I am pretty sure I don't love him or her anymore
2. An attractive new person comes to work. What do you think about this?
A. Absolutely nothing
B. Just be nice to him or her
C. This is an opportunity to make a friend
D. I'm thinking about how to attract their attention
3. How well do you two communicate?
A. Very well
B. Pretty well
C. There could be some improvements
D. We don't communicate, we just fight with each other
4. Do you feel bored with your partner?
A. Not at all
D. Yes, very bored and I feel no interest for him or her anymore
5. How often do you go out with your partner?
A. A couple of times a week
B. Once a week
C. Every few weeks
6. Have any of you two cheated on their partner?
A. No, never
B. Yes, but it wasn't serious
C. Yes, multiple times
D. Infidelity is something usual for our relationship
7. Who do you talk to about your relationship when you two are in trouble?
A. Just to my partner
B. To close relatives
C. To friends
D. To everyone around
8. When is the last time you have been physically affectionate with your partner?
A. Just the other day
B. Days ago
C. Weeks ago
D. I can't even remember
9. What do you feel when you come home from work?
A. I feel happy
B. I feel relaxed
C. I am indifferent
D. I feel anxious
10. Do you think you and your partner are living separate lives?
B. Only when both are busy
11. How often do you fight with your partner?
C. Once a week
D. Almost every day
12. Do you discuss the future of your relationship?
13. How is your sexual life with your partner?
A. Extremely satisfied
14. Do you feel something is missing from your relationship?
C. Not always
15. Do you want to get out of this relationship?
B. I don't think so