1. Which of the following aspects is more important to you when it comes to men?
C. Financial stability
2. What occupation should the ideal man have?
A. Pilot or something daring
B. DJ or anything that has to do with parties
C. Executive - something stable and profitable
D. Salesperson and a talented one
3. What should be his hobby?
A. Helping stray animals
B. Organizing great parties
4. What was your most unusual relationship?
A. A foreign guy who was doing humanitarian work
B. A one-night stand with a stranger
C. A guy 20 years my senior
D. A man who had multiple girlfriends at the same time, including me
5. What kind of man would you never marry?
A. Someone who doesn't have a good heart
B. Someone who is not funny at all
C. Someone who is inexperienced and immature
D. Someone who is not successful with women
6. Your partner has cheated on you. What do you do?
A. This is impossible
B. I break up with him
C. I immediately find someone better
D. I get over it - men are like this
7. What kind of clothes should you ideal partner wear?
A. Casual, elegant if necessary
B. Extremely fashionable
C. A classic, sober style
D. Quirky, extravagant
8. You are single and looking for a partner. Where do you start your search?
A. Anywhere, I believe in love at first sight
B. In a club
C. At the theater or at a classical music concert
D. A dating app
9. What defect could you accept in a man?
B. Lack of punctuality
10. What should be the vehicle of the man of your dreams?
A. A white horse
B. A brand-new car
C. A very safe car
D. A motorcycle