There’s nothing worse than not being happy in your marriage. And most of the time, it has nothing to do with having a crappy and boring sex life with your partner, but it has to do with not seeing yourself accomplishing anything because your partner overshadows you, and also, not really feeling any encouragements on their behalf. This sort of kills the relationship from the get-go. So, are you happy in your marriage? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do you fight a lot lately?
C. Not really
D. It's been a while since you fought with your partner
2. Has the marriage changed you for the better?
B. Not really
C. Not at all
D. Just a little bit
3. Are you happier in this marriage than you were when you were single?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Sometimes you are, sometimes you aren't
D. You've never really thought about it
4. Do you have any regrets about being married?
A. Yes, a lot of regrets
B. Sometimes you do
D. Not yet
5. Have you and your spouse been into marriage counseling?
C. You've asked for an appointment this week
D. Not yet, but it will soon happen
6. Do you compromise a lot with your partner?
D. Not really
7. Do you enjoy the married life?
B. Just a little bit
C. You like it a lot
D. Not at all
8. Do you share common goals with your spouse?
C. Not really
D. No, you are both very different, to begin with
9. Do you and your spouse still share the same vision about life?
B. Not anymore
C. You still have some things in common though
D. You never really had much in common
10. How long have you been married?
A. For many years now
B. For several weeks now
C. For several months now
D. For a few days now