1. Do you bear grudge after having an argument?
2. You are a nature lover, but your partner suggests a vacation in a crowded city with visits at amusements parks and shopping. What do you do?
A. I compromise and try to see the best in this situation
B. I politely tell them I don't like the idea
C. We go on vacation separately
D. I reproach them they are mindless consumers and I don't give up
3. Honestly speaking, how much do you respect your partner’s way of being and life choices?
A. A lot
C. Not much
D. Now that I am thinking about it, not at all
4. What do you do when your partner has had a bad day?
A. I comfort them and prepare a nice dinner to help them relax
B. I just listen to them if they want to talk about it
C. I let them alone and ignore the situation
D. I say “I told you so!”
5. You hear your partner is going to a party you haven’t been invited to. How do you react?
A. I stay calm because I know I will get the invitation as well
B. Nothing; he or she can go alone
C. I feel disappointed
D. I start a fight
6. You notice your partner texts a lot and stops suddenly when you enter the room. What do you do?
A. I ask them to discuss the situation with sincerity
B. I tell them I feel bothered by this
C. I do nothing
D. I check their phone secretly
7. Your partner invites you to a romantic dinner but you already have planned to go out with friends. What do you do?
A. I politely ask him or her to reschedule
B. I give up on going out with friends
C. I tell my partner they had a bad idea
D. I get angry and tell them they never choose the right moment
8. How often do you have a good laugh with your partner?
A. Every day
B. Every few days
C. Maybe once a week
9. Do you resist checking your phone when you are dining with your partner?
A. Absolutely not a problem
B. I resist because I know it's bad not being completely present
C. I resist reluctantly
D. No, I think it's normal to check my phone whenever I feel like
10. How often do you say exactly how you feel in an argument?
A. All the time