1. Do you feel that you and your spouse are getting along?
A. Yes, very much
B. No really
C. Most of the time you do
D. You do, but it's only 30% of the time
2. Do you feel like you are arguing too much?
A. Yes, always
B. Not really
C. Yes, sometimes you do feel like that
D. No, not at all
3. Are you tired of your spouse personality’s
A. Yes, you really feel uncomfortable around them
C. Only when in public, because that's when they change
4. Do you feel used and emotionally abused by your spouse?
A. Yes, a lot
D. Not really
5. Do you have the urge to leave the house most of the time?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes sometimes
C. Not really
D. No, because you have no reasons to feel this way
6. Do you still share the same bed with your spouse?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, not anymore
C. No, because you are almost never home
D. Yes, but it's rare
7. Do you still feel love for your spouse?
A. Yes, pretty much so
D. You don't know
8. Are you both appreciative of each other?
B. You think so
C. You hope so
D. Not really
9. Do you feel trapped in the marriage?
A. Yes, pretty much
B. No, you both knew what you were doing
C. Yes, sometimes
D. Most of the time, but not always
10. What do you think you will gain with a solid divorce?
A. Nothing, because you don't want anything
B. Half of the joint assets
C. You don't know you've never really thought about it
D. You don't want to think about it