Marriage is a huge commitment, and it takes a lot of work from both sides to make it last long term. But sometimes, no matter what you do or how hard you try, you come to the realization that there is no fixing your marriage, and it is over. So, when to divorce your husband? How do you know when to call it quits? Have you tried everything you could to save your marriage? Take this quiz to find out if it is time to divorce your husband.
1. How often do you and your husband argue?
A. Several times per day
B. Several times per week
C. Several times per month
2. How often do your arguments escalate into huge blow-out fights?
A. Several times per week
B. Several times per month
C. Maybe once per month
3. Have you ever attended marriage counseling before?
A. Yes, we have
B. We are going to start
C. No, we have not
4. Do you sometimes do things on purpose to push your husband over the edge to test him and see if he is going to leave you?
A. I do admit that I do that
B. I am not sure
5. Do you feel uncomfortable around your spouse, like you are walking on eggshells whenever he’s around, or feel extremely anxious when he walks into the room for no reason?
6. Do you feel like you have to hide your real self from your husband because you are fearful about his opinions and reactions?
7. Do you oversell your relationship to friends and/or family or create an idealized image of your relationship on social media that makes it look much happier online than it actually is in real life?
8. Do you ever argue about the time you both spend together or because you feel like you are not his first priority?
A. Yes, frequently
9. Do you most often talk about things in terms of yourself as an individual as opposed to “us” and “we” referring to you and your husband?
A. I think I do that often
B. Sometimes I do; there is a balance
C. I don’t think so; I use “us” and “we” most often
10. Have you already been planning a strategy for leaving him and truly feel like forgiveness or reconciliation are not an option at this point?
A. Yes, sadly, I do
B. I think so, but I am really not sure what is best
C. No, I haven’t gotten to that point yet.