Most of us love our parents to death.To us, they are a symbol of stability and equilibrium, and most of all, we look up to them because they’ve given us life and also because, well, they raised us together. One can imagine the shock that children or even grown-ups can have once they see or feel the tension that arises between those two precious beings. So. are you one of those who is under the suspicion that their parents will divorce? If yes, take our quiz to know more.
1. Are your parents still holding hands when they walk together in public?
D. Most of the time they do
2. Is your mother still in the background when your father calls?
D. She used to but not anymore
3. Does your father still rely on your mom to help him find his ties and other stuff?
A. Yes, always
B. No, not anymore
D. No, and it's been very suspicious to you
4. Do you feel like they are both hiding something from you?
A. Yes, definitely
D. Most of the time, that's how you feel
5. Are your parents still sharing the same bedroom?
C. Sometimes, but they both have separate rooms
D. They definitely have separate rooms
6. Do they still share the same joint account they always have?
A. Yes, they do
B. No, they don't
C. You think so but you are not sure
D. You are not sure but you hope so
7. Do they have nasty fights in front of you?
A. Yes, all the time
D. They would never fight in front of you, so you wouldn't know when they are fighting
8. Are they both still wearing their wedding bands?
C. Actually, they don't but never explained why
D. Actually they do, but they act like they aren't together anymore
9. Do they plan on doing something in the future? If yes what?
A. Yes, going on vacation
B. Yes, speaking to their lawyer about something you've got no idea of
C. No, nothing that you know of
10. Do you think they both still love each other?
A. Yes, very much
B. You hope they still do
C. You are not sure
D. You definitely think they don't anymore