Divorces can be very problematic and traumatic for a couple. You always end up spilling dirt on each other and sometimes threatening to take everything from the other partner. It is true that it is hard to stay together when there’s no more love for another person, but we also believe that a lot of marriages can still be saved if the partner’s want to work things out. Divorce should only be an option when nothing more can be done. So, do you think you should divorce, or should you stay together? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Do you suspect your partner of being unfaithful?
C. You've had your suspicions but no!
D. No really
2. Do you still share the same friends?
B. Some of the them
C. A very few of them
3. Do you go to family functions together
B. You always do
C. It's rare
D. Not anymorern
4. Are you still attracted to one another?
A. Yes, very much so
B. You want to believe that you are
C. You doubt it
5. Do you still enjoy each other’s presence?
A. No, not at all
B. Yes, very much so
D. Yes, why shouldn't you?
6. Is it easy to learn new things with your partner?
A. Yes, always
C. Most of the time
7. Is it easy for you to teach anything to your partner?
A. Yes, they are very flexible
B. No, because they are stubborn
C. No, because they are too proud
D. Unfortunately, they don't have the time
8. Do you still go out to places together?
C. Only when you feel like it
9. Do you think that your partner is still in love with you?
B. You hope so
C. Not really, you have your doubts
D. No, not anymorern
10. Do you sometimes feel impatient about your partner?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Only after a fight
D. No, they are very sweetrn