Leaving a husband can be hard for some people, but leaving a wife is even harder. It’s always complicated because wives almost always take everything. Overall, you might find life to be harder once your divorce her because you’ll only get to see your kids for limited periods of time, and you may also have to divide your wealth with her. So, do you think it’s time for you to leave your wife? Take our ‘Should I Leave My Wife And Get A Divorce’ quiz and find out.
1. Does your wife still take care of herself?
A. Yes, hopefully
B. Yes, hopefully
C. You wished she did a little bit more than putting makeup onrn
2. Is your wife willingly staying with you?
A. I am compelled to live with her parents against my will
B. Yes, we are happily living together
C. We don’t live together
3. Does your wife remember your birthday and special events?
B. She remembers and plans all the small & big occasions
C. She is often upset because I am the one who forgets
4. as your wife cheated on you, and it’s hard for you to move on?
A. No, she has never cheated on me
B. She has never, I have, but she seems to have forgiven me
5. Is your wife a threat to your children?
A. Yes, she negatively influences them
B. No, but I ensure to not let them get too attached to her
C. Not at all. She is an ideal mother.
6. Does your wife compliment you?
A. Not at all
B. She does, but I hardly do. I don’t believe in compliments
C. Yes, all the time
7. Are you happy with the way your wife carries herself around people?
A. Yes, she's very responsible
B. Yes, she's very graceful
8. Do you and your wife despise each other?
A. I despise her
B. Yes, we both do
C. No, we don’t despise each other
9. Have you tried marriage counseling but it went in vain?
A. Yes, it didn’t help
B. She doesn’t participate in it
C. No, it greatly helped, and we can see the change in our relationship
10. Does your wife call you every day?
C. She calls but rarely
11. Does your wife pay less attention to the home and relationship?
C. Sometimes it looks like that
12. Does your wife still hug you?
A. Of course, she does
B. Why doesn’t she?
13. Has your wife always been faithful to you?
B. You hope so
14. Does your wife emotionally, physically, financially, or mentally abuse you?
A. Not at all
B. No, she doesn’t, but she has often accused me of it
C. Yes, often
15. Do you ever have thoughts of harming your wife?
B. Yes, and I have shown my anger
C. All the time
16. Are you happier when your wife is not around?
A. Yes, I feel free
B. Yes, and so is she
C. No, she completes me
17. Are you attracted to your wife (physically or emotionally)?
A. I am, but she doesn’t seem to be
B. No, it has faded away
C. Yes, absolutely
18. Is your wife a very active woman?
A. Yes, she has more energy than you
B. Yes, but she just needs to get her goals straight
C. No, not at all
19. Does your wife spend too much money at the end of the month?
A. Yes, too much
B. Only when I allow her to
C. No, she's very careful with money
20. Does your wife help with the bills?
B. She pays all the bills. She’s the breadwinner
C. She doesn’t bother