Getting separated from someone you’ve once spent a lifetime with can be daunting. It comes with many emotional fluctuations, including sadness, grief, and depression. Are you coming out of a divorce and wondering where you are in your post-divorce journey? Take this quiz to find out.
1. Are you open to new relationships?
A. I can’t, I Haven’t gotten over my divorce
B. I don’t want have any any relationships, they are a waste of time
C. Why not, I wouldn’t mind
2. Who are your kids with, if you have any?
A. They are with me
B. With my spouse, I can’t face them now
C. They spend some time with me and then my spouse
3. Are you still in contact with your spouse's family?
A. Yes, all of them, I still talk to them even more than before
B. I don’t want to have anything to do with them
C. Yes, just like old times
4. What is your normal day like?
A. Brooding over my divorce, regretting mostly
B. Feeding my addictions in order to forget about it
C. Going about my normal daily routine
5. Who do you think caused the divorce?
A. I believe I’m to blame
B. I don’t know, don’t want to push blames
C. It was mutual
6. Do you still love your spouse?
A. Yes, a lot
B. No, all I have is hatred
C. We’re friends, no feelings
7. Are you still in contact with your spouse?
A. Yes, always
B. No, not once
C. When it’s imperative but mostly because of the kids
8. Are you still grieving?
B. No, it’s needless
C. No, but I’m human, I sometimes feel sad
9. Did you think you'd ever get divorced when you got married?
A. I still can’t believe it
B. Well, who cares
C. Life is a journey, it wasn’t far fetched
10. How do you feel anytime you hear and remember something about your spouse?
A. Longing to have them back
B. I get pissed