Marriages tend to get complicated if not handled sensitively. Oftentimes, we land up in a situation that we may not have imagined, but there is always a way out. Instead of pushing something that can’t be pushed further will only cause mental turbulence on both ends. If there are children involved in a marriage, then it becomes even more challenging. Always remember, it is easier to deal with separation than daily domestic trouble. Children learn from their mistakes and make better choices in the future. Take this ‘Failing marriage’ quiz to know if your marriage is not working out as you had imagined.
1. How do you generally feel these days?
A. I feel fine
B. I feel depressed
C. I feel I can make it work
2. Did you talk to your partner about how you feel?
A. Yes, they don’t pay heed
B. No, but I want to
C. Yes, but I am not sure if the message was well-received
3. Is there any domestic violence at home?
C. Nothing physical
4. Do you both argue a lot these days?
B. Yes, but we try not to
C. Not argue,, but there is discomfort
5. Do you think the fights are affecting your kids?
A. No, I don’t think so/ We don’t have kids
B. Yes, they seem withdrawn
C. Not yet, but soon, if this continues
6. Do you think you would be happier without them?
A. Yes, I think I would be
B. No, I don’t think so
C. I am not sure
7. Do you think you can communicate your feelings to them?
A. Yes, I believe so
B. Yes, but they won’t get it
C. No, I can’t
8. Do you think they will understand how you feel if you tell them?
C. Yes, I think so
9. Do you think they really love you despite the disagreements?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Yes, I do
C. Not really
10. Do you still feel the spark in your relationship?
A. Yes, I do
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Not anymore