1. How many times do you argue per week?
A. At least once a week
B. At least twice a week
C. More than five times during the week
D. You almost never argue
2. Do you often complain about your partner?
A. Yes, a lot
C. Yes, but it is mostly when you don't get your way
D. No, there's really no need for that
3. On scale of 0 to 10, how much do you think you hate your partner?
4. Do you think there is still hope for your relationships?
A. Of course, there is
B. Yes, but you just got to be on the same page
C. At this point you don't really know
D. No, nothing more can be done
5. Would you consider counselling for your relationships?
A. It could be a good idea
B. Yes, because you don't want to look like the bad guy here
C. No, it will be a waste of time
6. Have you ever thought of dropping everything and leaving?
A. Yes, several times
B. You used to but not anymore
C. You are too scared to even think about this possibility
D. No, why would you think of leaving when everything is so wonderful?
7. Are you in love with someone else?
B. You don't have time to date outside of the relationship despite its flaws
C. Maybe you should start thinking of doing so soon
D. Of course, you are, otherwise why would you be so mad at your current partner?
8. Has it become unbearable for you to be around your partner?
A. Yes, pretty much
B. It would be extreme to say so
C. You haven't reached that point of hatred yet
D. No, not at all
9. How much do you really want to divorce?
A. Very much
B. Not so much since the situation isn't that bad
C. If you meet someone better you night do just that
D. It would be ridiculous to think of divorcing right now
10. Are you still intimate with your partner?
C. It's very rare
D. No, not anymore