Most people think about marriage frequently throughout different stages of their lives, and the vision constantly evolves as we grow and mature. What will she look like? Will you have children? What will she be like? How will you know? There are different ways to determine the answers to these questions, and if you don’t know where to start, you have come to the right place. Take this quiz and reveal who will be your future wife!
1. Which of the following describes you best?
A. Career driven and successful
B. Busy and unorganized
C. Life of the party
2. Which of these is most appealing to you?
A. A night on the town with a beautiful girl on your arm
B. Going on a trip strategically planned out by your wife so you don’t have anything to worry about
C. Trying to make an appearance at several parties in one night
D. Settling down and having children
3. What do you feel is most important for you when it comes to relationships/marriage?
A. Physical attraction is just as important as personality
B. I prefer someone who can keep me organized and grounded
C. We need to be able to have fun
D. Devotion and unending commitment
4. Do you want to have children?
A. I don’t think so/No
B. I am not sure yet
C. I would like to eventually, but not right now
D. Yes, 100%
5. Are you ready to settle down?
A. I am going to start with dating someone and go from there
B. I think so
C. Maybe with the right person who can put up with me
6. Which of these is least attractive to you in a future wife?
A. Spoiled and pampered
B. Controlling and Rigid
C. Party animal/social butterfly
D. Family-focused but not career-driven
7. What is most important to you in a woman/future wife?
A. Her looks and how she takes care of herself
B. Having her life in order and being organized
C. Being able to have fun and be outgoing
D. Being devoted to the family
8. How do you spend most of your free time?
A. Work-related activities/events/social gatherings
C. Hanging out with family and friends
D. Doing things around the house and working towards my goals
9. What do you prefer in a woman/future wife?
A. She should be a diva!
B. Confident and consistent
C. Outgoing and fun-loving
D. Dedication to family and kind
10. Which of these women is most like the type of wife you envision for yourself?
A. Melania Trump
B. Meryl Streep
C. Brittany Murphy
D. Rita Wilson