1. What do you do for the weekend?
A. Go out, meet our friends
B. Spend time at home, cook, clean the house
C. Ask my husband to join me for shopping
D. We relax separately
2. How do you relax after a hard week’s work?
A. I go out with my friends, while my husband goes out with his
B. I cook a delicious dinner for us and spend the evening together
C. I ask my husband to take me out to some party
D. I do anything that doesn't involve my husband
3. You want to buy a more expensive item. What do you do?
A. Let my husband know and proceed with the shopping
B. Ask my husband about his opinion
C. Hide it from my husband
D. Just buy it - how does this involve my husband anyway?
4. Do you ever check your husband’s phone and emails?
A. Never, I respect his privacy and we are both grown-ups
B. I sometimes feel tempted about it but I don't do it
C. Yes, he definitely needs to be supervised
D. No, who cares about his conversations?
5. Would you give up on your career to support your husband?
A. No, it's a big mistake because it would destroy my independence
B. Only if he has some serious troubles and for a limited period of time
C. I am not too focused on my career anyway
D. No, I would never give up on my life for him
6. Do you cook for your husband?
A. I'd love to but don't have the time
B. Yes, I like doing it and he also cooks for us
C. Yes, so he doesn't eat out
D. No, I am not a housewife
7. You have a fight with your husband. How do you feel?
A. Sad, but I know we'll find a way to sort it out
8. Are you ever jealous?
A. No, I know I can trust my husband
B. Just a bit but I get over it
C. Yes, almost all the time
D. No, because I don't care about him
9. What is the most important thing for you?
A. Being happy and making others around me happy
B. My family
C. Reserving all my husband's time just for me
D. Money, career, traveling
10. Your husband has cheated on you. What is the next step?
A. Talk about the situation in a rational manner
B. See what I can do to get my husband back and understand his reasons
C. Cause harm to him
D. Get a divorce ASAP