1. Does your wife still look at you the way she did once?
A. No, not anymore
B. No, but that doesn't mean that love has died
C. Yes, and it always makes you happy
D. She never really looked at you any particular way
2. Does your wife congratulate you for what you do for the family most of the time?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Yes, but it's not enough
D. She almost never does, and you wonder why
3. How many times does your wife cook for you?
A. All the time
B. Five days a week
C. Only during weekends
4. How many times does your wife call you every day?
A. At least 3 times a day
B. At least twice a day
C. Only once a day
D. She rarely calls
5. How many times does your wife call your parents?
A. At least once a week
B. At least once a month
C. At least once every 3 months
D. Only when she feels like it
6. How does your wife show that she loves you?
A. She tells you so
B. She smiles all the times
C. She tries to make you laugh
D. She hardly tries to do so
7. Does your wife have a say in how you manage your money?
A. Yes, of course
B. Sometimes, when she feels like it
C. Only when you let her
8. Has your wife ever helped you financially?
A. Yes, she has done so many times
B. Yes, but only when you ask her
C. No, not yet
D. She has never done so
9. Has your wife ever lied to you?
A. You don't think so
B. You certainly hope not
C. Yes, several times.
D. She lies all the time.
10. Has your wife ever cheated on you before?
A. No, hopefully not
B. No, but you are very suspicious of her
C. Yes, a few times but only because you had broken up during those few times
D. You've both cheated on one another