1. If you got a divorce, would things change?
A. Yeah immensely--I want to avoid that!
B. No, nothing would change
C. Yeah, I’d feel bad but it’s crossed my mind
2. Do you feel angry when your wife doesn’t want to have sex with you?
A. No, I understand she is tired or struggling
B. Yeah I get upset
C. Yeah but I hide my disappointment
3. Do you feel hopeless and despair when thinking about your marriage?
A. Yeah I do
B. Sometimes I do
4. Have you become a workaholic as you were married longer?
A. Yeah sometimes I just spend all night at the office
B. Nah I make time for her
C. Sometimes I catch myself
5. Do you feel detached from your wife?
A. No, we’re still working together
B. Sometimes I feel we’re not as attached anymore
C. Yeah they feel like a stranger
6. Do you disrespect your wife?
C. Not intentionally
7. Have you ever felt the need for physical violence in your relationship?
C. Once or twice
8. Do you continuously argue with her?
A. Yes, I can’t make a conversation
B. No, I don’t feel the need
C. Sometimes, when I am angry
9. Are you a threat to your wife?
A. Yes, I think so
C. I don't think so
10. Do you feel miserable in your marriage?
11. Do you use distractions and avoid your wife?
A. Sometimes I do
B. Nah I still talk to her
C. Yeah I do a lot
12. Do you say “I love you” to your partner?
A. Yeah all the time
B. No, I haven’t in a while
C. Sometimes I forget
13. Do you sometimes struggle with communication?
A. Yeah a lot
B. Sometimes we really can’t see eye-to-eye
C. No, we’re still very open
14. Do you feel resentment when you look at your wife?
B. Yeah and I don’t know why
C. No, but sometimes there’s disdain there
15. Do you smile around your wife still?
A. Yeah a lot
B. No, I don’t see myself as much