1. What do you usually argue about?
A. We rarely argue
B. We argue about minor things
C. We argue about family issues
D. We argue about everything, including issues from the past
2. How do arguments between you two end up?
A. With a kiss and making up
B. With a few hours of silence and then we make up
C. We don't talk to each other for days
D. We ignore each other and complain to everyone around about the fight
3. Do you miss each other when you are separated during the day?
A. Yes, a lot
C. I don't really think about it
D. I'm happy I am away from my partner
4. What do you do when your spouse has one of those impossible times?
A. I understand such moments happen and give them space
B. I am a bit disappointed but try to let them breathe
C. I can't help it and I follow them around asking more questions
D. I can't allow that and won't let them in peace
5. Do you laugh at each other’s jokes?
A. Every time
6. Would you marry your spouse again if you could turn back in time?
B. Mostly yes
D. No way
7. Are you looking for a way out of this relationship?
A. Not at all
C. Sometimes I fantasize about that
D. Absolutely yes
8. What do you remember best – the last time when you had a fight or the last time you made love?
A. The last time we made love
B. I remember them both
C. I don't remember any
D. The last time we had a fight
9. Do you share your intimate thoughts and concerns with your spouse?
10. Do you give each other room to be upset?
A. Yes, everybody needs some space every once in a while
B. I try it hard, although I barely have patience