1. When things happen in your life, do you have the urge to tell her?
A. I do find myself wanting to call her when I get good news or something exciting happens
B. Sometimes I do, but I am a pretty reserved person, so not all the time
C. I will share things about myself with her when we are together, but she’s busy a lot of the time and I don’t want to bother her
D. Not particularly
2. Do you have the same interests?
A. We have a lot of the same interests, but even if we don’t, we both enjoy doing things that the other one is interested in
B. Sometimes we do, but not everything
C. I don’t think we have a lot in common
D. We really don’t have any of the same interests
3. Do you try to find ways to impress her?
A. Any chance I get
B. I do sometimes
C. I try, but I don’t think it works
D. Not particularly
4. Do you worry about disappointing her?
A. Yes, I do
B. Sometimes, if I feel like I do something that she might not like
D. No. What you see if what you get with me
5. Do you find yourself treating her differently than other women?
A. I do, it really surprised me
B. I try to at least
C. Not really
D. No, I think I treat everyone the same
6. Does she cross your mind randomly throughout the day?
A. Yes, frequently
B. Sometimes if something reminds me of her
C. Not all the time, I am pretty busy throughout the day
D. On occasion, if we have plans after work
7. Do you feel a sense of jealousy or a bit territorial if you see her talking to other guys or if she gets a Snapchat or text notification on her phone and you don’t know who it’s from?
A. I am ashamed to say this, but I do get that way sometimes even though I trust her
B. Sometimes, but I try not to
C. Not really, I don’t let it get to me
D. No, it doesn’t bother me
8. Do you check her social media accounts regularly?
A. I usually look at hers, but not in a crazy boyfriend type of way. Usually to post things on her page that I think are funny or tag her in GIFs
B. I would say a couple of times a week maybe
C. If they are on my newsfeed I see them
D. We aren’t friends on social media
9. Do you miss her when she’s not around?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Rarely, but I have a very busy schedule
D. Not usually
10. Do you get a feeling of happiness whenever you see her or talk about her to your friends?
A. Yes, they will bust me about it. Sometimes they even say I talk about her too much
B. Most of the time it makes me happy to talk about her and I definitely enjoy seeing her
C. Sometimes I do, we have fun together
D. I enjoy spending time with her but I don’t talk about it with my friends much