Is your sex life with your partner becoming a little hum-drum? Do you still look forward to your horizontal antics, but you’d love to move everything up a notch or two? Are you looking to add some sizzle to your sex play?
Dirty questions might be the answer to achieving bed breaking chemistry
Since we love good communication among couples, we very much encourage you to ask your guy what he’d love to do to make your mutual pleasure as pleasurable as possible.
Here’s a list of 80 dirty questions to ask your guy.
Tell him it’s all in the name of research! (He’s going to love your scientific side and happily answer your dirty questions!) Dirty questions are a sure-fire way to turn your man on and get the temperature rising, all leading to hot sex and crackling chemistry. So get started with your arsenal of dirty sexual questions.
- Kisses or hugs? Which one turns you on the most?
- Do you like when I bite (lightly!) your lips? Your tongue?
- How long do you like foreplay to last?
- Quickie or long, lazy lovemaking?
- The most erotic scene you’ve ever watched in a mainstream movie? (One of the dirty questions to ask your partner to recreate and experience the magic of an erotic scene they fancy)
- Do you prefer me to be naked, or in lingerie? What about regular underwear? Cotton or silk?
- Stockings with a garter belt, or pantyhose?
- Lingerie color: white, black, or red? (One of the dirty sex questions to ask so you can stock up your wardrobe accordingly for those steamy nights)
- In your opinion, how many dates are necessary before you sleep with a girl?
- Do you prefer to initiate sex, or do you like when I initiate it?
- Would you ever go to a nudist colony?
- Pubic hair: Trimmed, triangle, full bush or completely bare?
- Would you ever have sex in a public place (but kinda hidden)? Describe where we’d be.
- Would you like to receive a naked photo of me?
- Would you ever send me a dick pic?
- Most number of orgasms you’ve had in one day? Were you by yourself, or with a partner?
- Are you excited by watching a woman self-pleasure? ( Raunchy sex questions like these can help you make your man feel the heat a notch more than usual)
- What is the sexiest part of my body?
- What’s the hottest outfit I could wear to meet you after work?
- Which would you prefer: a girl in tight, figure-hugging jeans, or a low-cut dress?
- Oral sex, on you: Do you prefer me to spit or swallow?
- Oral sex, on me: What’s your favorite thing to do down there?
- Favorite kind of underpants: thong, boy shorts, bikini, full-on granny pants?
- White T-shirt on me: wet or dry?
- If you could have a closet full of sex toys, what would it contain?
- Do you watch porn? What are your favorite genres?
- Would you be comfortable watching porn with me? (One of the dirty questions to ask your wife so you don’t startle her or make her feel violated if she is not up for it)
- Are you more morning sex or nighttime sex?
- Describe a dirty fantasy you’ve had about me.
- Tell me about your first time. Was it what you had imagined?
- Would you like it if I sent you dirty texts at work? (Such dirty sex questions for couples will ensure your days at work are followed by sexy, action-filled nights)
- Have you ever had multiple sexual partners in the space of 24 hours?
- Have you ever had a threesome?
- What do you think about friends with benefits? Have you ever been in that situation?
- What’s the sexiest thing I can do for you in the bedroom?
- Are you more about rough, dirty sex, or sensual, tender sex?
- Are you interested in BDSM?
- Have you ever had sex in a hot tub? In a sauna?
- What’s your favorite fantasy when you are pleasuring yourself?
- Have you ever gone to a strip club? (One of the cheeky dirty questions to ask a boy)
- Have you ever gone to a prostitute?
- Have you ever used an escort service?
- Have you ever had sex in a train?
- Have you ever had sex in an airplane?
- Have you ever had sex with a complete stranger, like in a club or bar?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sex?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without orgasm?
- Have you ever had sex but not reached climax?
- Do you like massages? Would you want one with a “happy ending?”
- What turns you on like nothing else?
- Do you like when I talk dirty in bed? What would you like me to say to you?
- Do you like to talk dirty to me in bed? Give me an example of something you would say.
- Do you get jealous when I talk about other guys, or does it turn you on a little bit?
- When we first met, what were your impressions? Did you want to sleep with me right away?
- Give me three words to describe my body.
- Do you prefer girls who wear makeup, or go completely natural?
- Curly hair or straight?
- Blond, brunette or redhead?
- When you talk about me to your buddies, what do you tell them?
- Favorite part of your body for me to start giving a massage on.
- Favorite sexual position.
- The sexual position you’ve never tried.
- What are your thoughts about 69? Like it, or too distracting?
- Have you ever had a one-night stand?
- Have you ever swum naked?
- Did you ever fantasize about any of your mom’s friends?
- Are you still friends with your exes? Why?
- Describe your ideal date.
- Describe your ideal love-making session.
- Are you more romantic, or more practical?
- What’s your idea of the perfect birthday gift (that you receive)?
- What’s your idea of the perfect birthday gift (that you give)?
- Do you have a nickname for your penis?
- What are some of your favorite terms for breasts?
- Favorite bra style: lacy? Sports? Pure cotton? Pretty print? Half-cup? Cleavage enhancing?
- Do you like to have background music on when making love? If so, what type?
- Boxers or briefs?
- Do you prefer to sleep naked or in pajamas? What about your sleeping partner?
- How did you learn about sex?
- What misconception did you have about sex when you were a teenager?
Dirty questions for couples crank up the heat
These dirty questions are loads of fun to ask and to answer. These bunch of dirty questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend is a great way to tap into your sensual side and evoke eroticism in your sexual relationship with the partner. Apart from these sex questions to ask, you can make your own fun, flirtatious dirty questions list, depending on whether you are in a new relationship or an old one.
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.