200+ How Well Do You Know Me Questions To Ask Your Partner
It’s okay to throw “how well do you know me questions” to your partner and be prepared to answer them yourself. According to a CNBC Make It article, 40 percent of American couples living together had no idea how much each other earns. Your partner’s salary is only among the many things you need to know about if you want an honest and lasting relationship.
Let’s walk through the process of finding out the answers to how well do you know your partner.
How do you play “Who knows me better”?
These how well do you know me questions have no rules. It’s a way for you to spend quality time with your partner while getting to know each other at a deeper level.
To make it more enjoyable, ask the questions as if you are in a game show. You can also place bets or think of the penalties the person with the wrong answer will do.
No matter how you do the game, remember to have fun. You can always have follow-up questions ready to ensure you find out more about your partner by the end of the game.
Game time with your partner – 200+ how well do you know me questions
You can use the chance to get to know your partner deeper by throwing out “how well do you know me questions.” You can split the questions into categories to ensure you will cover all important points.
Questions to ask your boyfriend about you
Good communication is the core of any relationship. What better way to learn if your boyfriend listens than by asking the following how well do you know me questions for boyfriend:
- When is my birthday?
- Where was I born?
- What is my full name?
- How many siblings do I have?
- What high school did I go to?
- What was my first job?
- What is my job now?
- How much is my monthly salary?
- What’s the name of my mother?
- What’s the name of my father?
- Who am I closer to, my mother or father?
- Have I ever caught my parents making out when I was young?
- Have my parents ever caught me making out with someone?
- What sports did I play when I was young?
- Did I have an imaginary friend when I was a child?
- What was my favorite subject in grade school?
- What’s the name of the teacher I hated the most?
- At what age did I stop believing in Santa Claus?
- What’s my childhood nickname?
- What’s the name of my biggest childhood bully?
How well do you know me questions for couples?
Here are some do you know me questions you can throw at each other:
- Where did we first meet?
- What did we eat on our first date?
- Where did we go on our first out-of-town trip?
- Who was the first person we told about our relationship?
- What were our first impressions of each other?
- What song best describes our relationship?
- What’s the food we both like the most?
- When did we have our first fight, and what was it about?
- Where did we have our first kiss?
- Who made the first move?
Who knows who better couple questions?
Here are some trivial questions to ask your partner to see how well they know you and vice versa:
- What was my first job?
- How much was my salary at my first job?
- What was my first car?
- Am I good at playing any instrument?
- What’s the song I’d repeatedly sing in a videoke?
- Have I ever been engaged?
- What is my favorite movie?
- Who is my favorite movie character?
- Do I have a celebrity crush?
- Would I rather be cremated or buried when I die?
- Do I believe in ghosts?
- Do I believe in an afterlife?
- Who was my first kiss?
- Do I have a tattoo?
- If I had a tattoo now, what would it be?
- What’s the first thing that I do upon waking up?
- What’s my zodiac sign?
- At what age did I have my first heartbreak?
- What is the most embarrassing experience I’ve had in public?
- Who is the person I like the least?
- How many boyfriends/girlfriends I’ve had before you?
- What is my favorite holiday?
- What is the food I’d always like to have during special occasions?
- At what age did I first experience riding a plane?
- Do I know how to ride a bike?
- What’s my biggest fear?
- Who do I consider my best friend?
- What’s the dessert I could eat every day?
- If we were to order pizza now, what would I choose as toppings?
- Have I ever been arrested? For what offense?
- What’s my favorite fruit?
- What was my favorite subject in school?
- What’s my unique talent?
- What’s the one thing I can’t live without?
- What would I rather my name be?
- If I could switch lives with anyone, who would it be?
- What is my phone’s wallpaper?
- What’s my shoe size?
- What’s the first thing I’d pack if we were to go out of town?
- What’s the name of my boss?
- What superpowers would I want to have?
- How many cheeseburgers can I finish in one sitting?
- Do I like my fries with catsup or not?
- What was the first expensive thing I bought from my salary?
- What’s the item that has been long sitting in my cart, which I haven’t checked out?
- What’s my favorite Crayola color?
- What was my favorite television show growing up?
- What alcoholic drink could get me drunk the fastest?
- What do I like better, sun or snow?
- What’s my biggest pet peeve?
How much do you know me questions – All about food
You can take how well you know your partner game in any topic you can think of. Here are some food questions to see how well someone knows you:
- What is my comfort food?
- What’s the food I’ll never eat?
- What is the most expensive food I have ever bought?
- What is my favorite restaurant?
- What is the first thing I’d buy in a fast food place?
- What’s my favorite meat?
- What’s my favorite vegetable?
- What’s my favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What’s the spiciest food I’ve ever eaten?
- What’s the most delicious dish I can cook?
- Am I a good cook?
- What food do I always crave?
- What’s the food item I bought but never ate?
- What’s my favorite candy?
- Do I prefer white or dark chocolate?
- What’s my favorite bread?
- What’s my favorite bread spread?
- What’s my favorite salad ingredient?
- What’s my favorite breakfast?
- What’s the food I can never say no to?
You can also take this test by following this video.
Interest questions to ask to see if someone knows you well
How well do you know me? Questions will never be complete without asking your partner about your interests:
- What’s my favorite gadget app?
- What’s my favorite smell?
- Am I into video games? What’s my favorite?
- Do I collect anything as a hobby?
- What’s the last television series I binged on a streaming platform?
- What kind of content do I always watch on YouTube?
- What’s my favorite t-shirt?
- Who is my favorite music artist?
- What was the last film I watched in the movie house?
- What’s the grocery item I will never buy?
If you know me, questions about family
Bring more challenge to the game by asking do you know me game questions about your family background and history:
- What is/was my mother’s job?
- What is/was my father’s job?
- What’s the name of my eldest sibling?
- Who is the sibling I like the least?
- Do I have any half-siblings?
- What’s the one word I always associate with my family?
- What’s my favorite part of my childhood house?
- What name did I give my first car?
- What’s the name of my favorite cousin?
- What’s the name of my childhood pet?
How well do you know your partner, travel questions
Here are the how well do you know me questions you can ask about where you have been and the places you’ve always wanted to visit:
- What is my favorite travel destination?
- What is the place I would love to visit?
- Have I ever traveled by plane alone?
- What’s my favorite airport?
- What’s my least favorite airport?
- What’s my favorite airport food?
- Have I ever been apprehended during travel?
- Would I agree to live overseas?
- Have I ever watched a concert abroad?
- Have I ever been sick while overseas?
- Can you reenact my passport photo?
- What’s the most surprising place I ever went to?
- What’s the most exotic food I tried while traveling?
- If we were to live abroad, in what country I’d ask us to relocate?
- Do I get seasick?
- Do I prefer traveling alone or with a group?
- What was the last country I visited?
- What is my last Instagram post about traveling?
- What’s the item I gave you on my last travel?
- Do I prefer to travel by plane or car?
Questions to ask your boyfriend about you and your personality
Here are the how well do you know me questions that will gauge if your partner knows you:
- What time do I wake up?
- Am I a day or night person?
- What’s my usual mood upon waking up?
- Am I forgiving?
- What would be why I should not talk to you?
- How long will it take for me to reply to your message?
- How long does it take me to take a bath?
- Am I an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s the one thing I cannot leave the house without?
- What music do I listen to when I’m sad?
- What time do I sleep?
- Do I snore?
- Do I like the arts?
- What artwork would I buy if given a chance?
- Am I more of a talker or a listener?
- Would I rather eat at fast food or a fine dining restaurant?
- What makes me nervous?
- Do I have stage fright?
- Do I have trauma?
- Am I good at planning things?
- Am I good at handling my finances?
- What’s the sign that something is bothering me?
- What do I do when I know you’re pissed?
- Would I drink when I have a problem?
- What song do I often sing in the shower?
- Am I a doer or a thinker?
- Do I love going to parties?
- Do I love hosting parties?
- What is my biggest quirk?
- What’s the food I’d always serve when hosting a gathering?
Do you know me questions about jobs or careers?
Here are the questions that will test how well you know each other’s work and career paths:
- What did I want to become when I was a child?
- What is my position now at my job?
- How many years have I been in my current job?
- What’s the name of my co-worker I like the most?
- What’s the name of my co-worker I like the least?
- What do I love the most about my job?
- What do I hate the most about my job?
- If I would put up a business, what would it be?
- Do I have any sidelines?
- What is my favorite part of my job?
Other how well do you know me questions
Here are the other questions you can throw to test how well do you know your partner:
- Do I have any allergies?
- What am I most afraid of?
- What’s my goal in life?
- What do I always look forward to during the weekend?
- Where would I want to spend a vacation with my family?
- How old was I when I had my first boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What song did I last listen to on Spotify?
- What is my favorite fashion style?
- What’s my happy place?
- What do I consider my biggest talent?
- Who would I want to spend a week-long vacation with?
- What’s the most annoying thing about me?
- What’s the thing I always forget about doing?
- What’s the best decision I’ve made in my life?
- What’s the worst decision I’ve made in my life?
- How old was I when I had chicken pox?
- At what age did I have my first cell phone?
- What was the name of my babysitter as a child?
- What dessert would I eat any time of the day?
- Who was I named after?
- What are my insecurities?
- Who was my childhood crush?
- What was my favorite toy when I was a child?
- When was the last time I cried?
- Would I want to know how I will die?
How well do you know me, questions are there to help you understand your partner and learn more about them. You can take this chance to be closer. You can opt to do this when trying to save a relationship or give it a final push before calling it quits. However, if the questions didn’t do the trick, you can always seek a counselor’s guidance to help shed light on the relationship.
Share this article on
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.