1. Do you feel like your spouse has changed since you got married?
A. Yes, a whole lot
B. Yes, but they have gotten much better
C. No, not at all. They are still the same
D. No, and hopefully they never do
2. Do you feel that you have changed since you’ve got married?
A. Yes, you've gained some weight
B. Yes, you've become very paranoid
C. Yes, you've become more introverted than before
D. No, you haven't
3. Do you wish to save your marriage?
B. Not really
C. Not anymore
D. Only if your partner agrees to change their destructive ways
4. Are you okay with a third person telling you what to do with your relationship?
D. Only if all the blame is not put on you only.
5. Are your fights about real issues?
C. You hope so
6. Are your fights dumb and childish?
B. Most of the time
D. All fights are dumb and childish, and your couple is no exception.
7. What do you fight about most of the time?
B. Cleaning up
C. Our exes
D. Our schedules
8. Do you get blamed for everything that is wrong in your marriage by your partner?
A. Yes, almost all the time
C. No, never
D. It used to be the case but not anymore
9. Do you often have the urge to tell someone about what is happening in your marriage?
C. Yes, and you think that it is absolutely normal
D. Not if your life isn't in danger
10. Do you complain a lot about your marriage?
A. Yes, a bit too much
B. Yes, but you wished you could vent more about it
D. You don't complain about it, you just try to solve things