1. Do you think you are patient with children?
A. Yes, very patient
B. No,not at all
D. You believe so but you are completely numb when it comes to the questions because you have so many of them.
2. Do you set goals for all your children?
D. You've got to, since there are so many of them
3. Do you plan on raising your child/children with a partner?
A. Yes, they need it
B. Yes, but if the father or mother leaves you, you'll manage because you will not have lots of children.
C. Yes, because you plan on having a boy and a girl
D. You plan on raising no one to begin with.
4. Do you think having more than one kid is ideal?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, one is enough
C. Yes, as long as it's not more than 2
D. Having no kids is actually better
5. What do you think is the most important thing to give to a child while they are growing up?
D. You don't know, you've never thought about it before.
6. Do you always have baby showers for your babies?
B. Not necessarily
C. It depends on your budget
D. No, just the thought of it makes you feel uncomfortable
7. How much money do you make on average every month?
A. You make at least $2000 a month
B. You make at least $3000 a month
C. You make at least $4000 a month
D. You make at least $1000 a month
8. Do you plan on buying a family house one day?
A. Yes, it's necessary
B. No, since your family is very small
C. Not necessarily, but you'll think about it
D. No, you don't need a bigger house.
9. Do you enjoy all your pregnancies?
C. Only the last ones, the first few ones were horrible
D. Sometimes, it depends on how your life is going.
10. Have you ever raised a child before?
A. Yes, only 1
B. Yes, actually more than 1 child
C. Yes, several of them
D. No, never.