1. How close to your baby do you feel?
A. Very close
B. Not very close
C. You don’t know yet
D. Not close at all
2. How many times a day do you hold your baby?
A. All the time
B. Only after you feed them
C. Only while you bathe them
D. You don’t hold them, you give them to someone else
3. Do you enjoy breastfeeding your baby?
A. Yes, of course
C. You used to but not anymore because it’s exhausting
D. No and that’s why you prefer giving them the bottle
4. How do you feel when you hear your baby cry?
A. You run to get him
B. You lock yourself in the closet to cry
C. You get frustrated
D. You let the baby cry by putting some music on
5. Are you anxious to give your baby away to your mother?
A. Yes, always
D. Only when you are very stressed
6. Do you have plans for your baby for their future?
B. You used to but not anymore
C. You do but you haven’t got time to write it down
7. Do you complain too much about your lack of sleep?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Sometimes, but at the same you do understand that babies are supposed to make you feel this way
C. No, not really because you always have someone to help with the baby
D. No, because you’ve always wanted to be a mom
8. Are you worried about your baby when you are away from them for too long?
A. Yes, and it’s only natural
B. No, because you trust the people watching him when away
C. Sometimes, but you don’t stay out for too long either
D. Yes, you prefer being away from all the noise to be honest
9. Do you trust people around your baby?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, you are always scared that someone might hurt or drop them
C. Sometimes, just so that you don’t seem paranoid
D. Yes, of course. Because you need some time to yourself to be honest
10. Does your baby sleep in your arms with you?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. No, never, you are too scared to drop him
C. Sometimes but only under your mother’s supervision
D. No, you prefer when they sleep on their crib