1. Are you single?
A. Yes, I am alone in this
B. Yes, but I have a partner who wants to be a part of this
C. No, I just got married
2. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
A. Yes, and can’t stop smiling
B. Yes, and I am anxious
C. Yes, and I am not ready
3. What’s your age bracket?
4. Do you have a support system to help you with your pregnancy?
A. Yes, I do
B. Yes, but they are not ready
C. No, I do not
5. Does your partner want children?
A. No, but I want children
B. Yes, they do
C. Not really, but they want to support me
6. Is this a planned pregnancy?
A. Yes, it is
B. No, it just happened
C. Yes, but they are still not ready
7. Why do you think you need children?
A. Children are the glue to a relationship
B. I have always wanted to raise a child of my own
C. I haven’t really thought about it
8. Do you have a job?
A. Yes, and pays well
B. No, but my partner does
C. Yes, but it is a low paying job
9. Do you think you are mentally and physically healthy to bring a healthy child into the world?
A. Yes, for sure
B. Maybe not
C. I am not sure
10. Are you ready to save up for your child’s education?
A. Yes, I have it all planned out
B. Yes, I am, but not sure about my partner
C. No, not yet