As beautiful as pregnancy could be for a woman, it also requires the mother or the parents to be absolutely ready for this step. If you think it is too early in your relationship or even as a single mother, then you must give it a second thought. Pregnancy could be a challenging time and would require you to change your lifestyle for the little one. If you have kept all the pros and cons in mind, and feel you are ready, then you should go for it. But if you want to give a little time, then take this ‘Early pregnancy quiz’ and find out if the pregnancy is too early.
1. Are you single?
A. Yes, I am alone in this
B. Yes, but I have a partner who wants to be a part of this
C. No, I just got married
2. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
A. Yes, and can’t stop smiling
B. Yes, and I am anxious
C. Yes, and I am not ready
3. What’s your age bracket?
4. Do you have a support system to help you with your pregnancy?
A. Yes, I do
B. Yes, but they are not ready
C. No, I do not
5. Does your partner want children?
A. No, but I want children
B. Yes, they do
C. Not really, but they want to support me
6. Is this a planned pregnancy?
A. Yes, it is
B. No, it just happened
C. Yes, but they are still not ready
7. Why do you think you need children?
A. Children are the glue to a relationship
B. I have always wanted to raise a child of my own
C. I haven’t really thought about it
8. Do you have a job?
A. Yes, and pays well
B. No, but my partner does
C. Yes, but it is a low paying job
9. Do you think you are mentally and physically healthy to bring a healthy child into the world?
A. Yes, for sure
B. Maybe not
C. I am not sure
10. Are you ready to save up for your child’s education?
A. Yes, I have it all planned out
B. Yes, I am, but not sure about my partner
C. No, not yet