1. Having children has an impact on your family finances, more or less. Have you discussed this aspect?
A. We have already prepared a financial plan
B. Yes, and we have savings to help in the beginning
C. We will both have to keep working because there is no other solution
D. Money is a delicate subject in our relationship but we realize it might be a problem
2. How important are your comfort habits for you?
A. They are not vital, we are flexible
B. So-so, but not something that can't be changed.
C. They are quite important
D. I couldn't live without a good night's sleep and having my coffee in peace in the morning
3. How do you feel when you think about starting a family?
A. Calm and pleased about it
C. I have mixed feelings
4. Do you think a baby will change your life?
A. Definitely, in both good and bad ways
B. I hope our life will be better
C. I hope our life will be pretty much the same
D. I am afraid I will totally lose my independence
5. How is your partner feeling about having a baby?
A. Totally fine and calm. We are on the same page
B. A bit anxious
6. Imagine you found out you or your partner is pregnant today. How would you feel?
A. Extremely happy and positive
B. Mostly pleased
C. We would have mixed feelings
D. Worried and unprepared
7. What is the reason why you are thinking about starting a family?
A. We have always wanted to have a family together
B. It is the next logical step in our relationship
C. It would improve our relationship
D. Our families and friends expect us to do so
8. Suppose you had doubts about starting a family, would you share them with your partner?
C. Not sure
D. No, I avoid tricky subjects
9. Have you ever discussed your views on parenting?
A. Yes, and they match
B. Yes, and they are mostly similar
C. Yes, and they are different
D. We haven't discussed about this
10. Have you ever thought about getting extra support with raising your children – e.g. grandparents?
A. Yes, our families have agreed to help us
B. We are prepared to manage on our own if necessary
C. We don't get on well with our families and the responsibilities will fall on us
D. We haven't thought about it