Some of us want to get pregnant so bad that we often mistake nervousness with real pregnancy symptoms. In fact, stress can lead your body to react a certain way or mimic certain, which can really mislead you sometimes. So, do you think you are currently pregnant? Or are you just paranoid because this is something new to you? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Do your breasts feel tender?
C. Sometimes but it’s due to your menstrual period
D. It's possible
2. Do you feel like sleeping forever, most of the time?
D. Yes, but you don’t know what causes that
3. Is your body temperature oddly high lately?
D. It’s hard to say because your body temperature is always high
4. Do you feel pain in your lower stomach?
D. Yes, but it’s due to the food you eat
5. Do you want to urinate all the time?
A. Yes, all day long
C. Not you don’t urinate excessively
D. Yes, but it’s due to the fact that you drink a lot of tea
6. Have you been particularly moody lately?
D. Yes, but you are always moody anyway.
7. Was your last pregnancy test positive?
C. You haven’t used one yet
D. You don’t need one because you trust your woman’s instinct
8. What is your poop schedule lately?
A. I had some poop issues a few days back but it’s fine now
B. I am rushing to the loo more often
C. Regular as always
D. I didn’t pay attention
9. Are you having regular periods?
C. I have skipped this month
D. No. But it keeps happening to me every once in a while
10. Do you get easily tired during your gym/ yoga classes or morning runs?
B. Yes, definitely
C. Yes, but it could be because of the weather
11. How’s your appetite been lately?
A. More or less okay
B. I feel bloated and pukish
C. I feel bloated
D. Pretty awesome
12. Do your clothes fit?
B. Not anymore
C. Yes, but my weight keeps varying
D. No, but it’s because I usually binge-eat
13. Are you having frequent cravings?
B. All the time
D. Who doesn’t have them?
14. Have you noticed light spotting?
B. Only once
D. Didn't pay attention
15. Are you having any food aversions?
B. Big time
C. Yes, but not currently
D. Every once in a while
16. Are you experiencing nasal congestion?
A. Months ago
C. A while back and I took medicines
17. Do you have mild cramps?
A. Only during periods
B. Just once or twice. Bad food, maybe
C. Yes its keep occurring
D. Not at all
18. Do you have morning sickness?
B. You think so you are not sure
C. It's possible
19. Do you have the urge to spit most of the time?
C. It’s possible but you are not certain
D. Sometimes but you don’t know what causes it
20. Are you short of breath most of the time?
D. You wouldn’t know how to identify it