Teenage relationships are perhaps the most unforgettable and sweetest relationships. It is mostly because teenagehood is the phase in our lives where we learn about ourselves and when we tend to fall in love for the most innocent reasons, like someone's beauty or, again, someone's personality. So, how is your teenage relationship working? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
2. How old were you when you had your first heartache?
3. What song reminds you of the love of your life?
A. 'All alone in love' by Mariah Carey
B. 'Rude Boy' by Rihanna
C. 'Panda' by Designer
D. 'Didn't we almost have it all' by Whitney Houston
4. How old is your relationship?
A. 2 months old
B. 6 months old
C. A year old
D. 2 years old
5. When you think of love, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
B. Pink hearts
C. Red lipstick
6. What should a teenager do to attract lovers, according to you?
A. By shy
B. Act brave in front of them
C. Stay cute no matter what
D. Say 'Hi!'
7. Which word describes you perfectly.
8. What is your high school stereotype?
9. What is your ideal date like?
A. A fancy dinner night
B. Whatever suits my partner
C. Whatever we both decide mutually
D. A movie date at home with some pizza
10. What type of person do you normally end up falling for?
C. Great people
11. How do you picture your relationship?
A. We are the sought-after couple
B. Just that my partner is sensitive to my needs
C. Filled with mutual understanding
D. Fun and intense
12. What thought makes you sad about your relationship?
A. The pressure to look good together
B. Fear of breaking up
C. Lack of understanding
D. Losing the core of friendship
13. Do you like getting out to meet people?
B. Yes, with your friends
C. Yes, especially nightclubs
D. Yes, especially parks
14. Do you hold a journal where you write everything about your love life?
B. You used to, but one of your siblings ended up reading it so you got rid of it
C. You used to, but your lover read it and made fun of you so you got rid of it
D. No, that's for losers
15. How old is your boyfriend/girlfriend?
A. Much younger than you
D. Way older than you