1. A co-worker has been flirting with you. What do you do?
A. Tell them you are in a relationship
B. Casually hang out with them
C. Immediately tell your partner
2. What is the quickest way to your heart in a relationship?
A. Taking steps toward a future together
B. Doing exciting activities as a couple
C. Being direct and straightforward about intentions
3. What is the best way to make you feel loved?
A. Gifts and affirmations
B. Dropping everything on a whim to spend quality time together
C. By verbalizing emotions and intentions
4. What was the biggest problem in your past relationships?
A. Fear of to settling down
B. Not enough free-spirited fun
C. Lying and omissions
5. You found out your partner has been communicating with an ex. What do you do?
A. Break up. The trust is broken and the damage is done.
B. Vent your frustrations by going for a run
C. Confront your partner and ask for an explanation.
6. After a heated argument I expect my partner to:
A. Affirm they are willing to work through our problems
B. Plan an impromptu trip for us to work through our issues
C. Apologize and explain their feelings
7. What is your idea of a perfect date?
A. My partner taking initiative to plan the entire evening
B. Going skydiving together
C. A romantic dinner by the fire and deep conversation
8. What is your biggest fear about being in a serious relationship?
A. Never getting past mistakes
B. Becoming bored of one another
C. Not being able to talk to my partner
9. You are going on a romantic getaway with your partner. What activities do you do when you’re there?
A. A quiet couple’s massage
B. Go on a ziplining excursion
C. Go to a private island, just the two of you
10. What is one attribute that you would never stand for in a partner?
A. Flirting with other people
B. Lack of motivation
C. Never admitting any wrongdoing