Everyone wants advice, especially when things are going really bad in your relationship. The truth is, things might be going really bad in your relationship because of your lack of experience and a number of mistakes that you have both made so far. A little help from time to time could come in handy, especially when it comes to relationships since partners often find themselves to have divergent or very conflicting personalities, despite the love they've got for one another. Do you believe you urgently need some relationship advice? If yes, take our quiz now.
1. What do you like the least about your partner?
A. Their laughter.
B. Their temperament.
C. Their personality.
D. You like everything about them.
2. How many times do you fight about money with your partner?
A. All the time.
B. At least once a week.
C. At least once a year.
3. Do you think your partner accepts you for who you are?
A. Yes, they are an amazing person and very accepting too.
B. Yes, you strongly believe so.
C. No, they are always very judgemental of you.
D. No, they always wants you to look like someone else.
4. What physical trait do you like most about your partner?
A. Their eyes.
B. Their hair.
C. Their white teeth.
5. What psychological trait do you like the most about your partner?
A. Their patience.
B. Their honesty.
C. Their ability to share with others.
D. Not much!
6. Who is the bread winner between the two of you?
A. Your partner.
C. None of you.
D. You both earn enough to take care of your household.
7. Who is the most tolerant one between the two of you?
A. Your partner.
B. None of you.
C. Definitely you.
D. You don't know, it's hard to say.
8. How often do you take a romantic trip with your lover?
A. All the time
B. Every weekends
C. Only on the 14th of February
D. It's been a while since you've done so
9. Do you think you communicate well with your partner?
A. Yes, you both get along very well.
B. You've noticed that you are able to communicate only when it comes to money.
C. No, because one always wants to be right.
D. You hardly communicate these days.
10. Do you think your life has changed for the best ever since you’ve started this relationship?
A. Yes, you know more people and you've learned a lot thanks to your partner.
B. Yes, because you've joined your income since.
C. No, because you take care of almost everything.
D. No, not really.