You may love your partner, you may be the most romantic one in your relationship, but if the other person doesn’t play the game of love, then your marriage is deemed to be a failing one in the end. It is heartbreaking for most of us, especially when we’ve invested ourselves so much in the relationship. rn rnSo, when it comes to you, do you consider your marriage a failing one? Or do you still have hope for it? Take this, signs your marriage is over quiz to find out.
1. How many times do you fight during the month?
A. At least 10 times
B. At least 5 times
C. At least 8 times
D. You almost never fight
2. Do you trust each other with your money?
C. You used to but not anymore
3. Do you trust each other with your lives?
B. Not really
4. Do you feel accomplished thanks to your marriage?
D. You don't really think about becoming an accomplished person anyway
5. Who do you consider your best friend?
A. Your partner
B. Your coworker
C. Your ex
D. Someone else
6. What is the general mood when you and your partner are together?
7. Who do you take marriage advice from?
C. No one
D. An ex
8. Do you have hopes concerning your marriage?
A. Yes, that it could last forever
B. Yes, that your in-laws could mind their business once and for all
C. Not really
D. It is too soon to say
9. Do you both respect each other?
C. No sure
D. Most of the time
10. Do you have more good memories or bad times with each other?
A. Good memories
B. Bad times
C. Equally both
11. Do you have your roles already set from the beginning?
C. You don't really know
D. The marriage is so chaotic that you couldn't even answer this question
12. What are your fights about most of the time?
B. The kids
D. You don't really fight like that
13. Do you enjoy your intimacy with your partner?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Just a little bit
C. It depends on what you decide to do on that day
D. Not really, it's so boring
14. Do you spend enough time with together?
C. Just enough time together
D. Maybe, you don't really know
15. Do you feel that you have been emotionally mislead by your spouse?
C. It's possible
D. If that's the case you've probably done the same thing too.