1. How many times do you fight during the month?
A. At least 10 times
B. At least 5 times
C. At least 8 times
D. You almost never fight
2. Do you trust each other with your money?
C. You used to but not anymore
3. Do you trust each other with your lives?
B. Not really
4. Do you feel accomplished thanks to your marriage?
D. You don't really think about becoming an accomplished person anyway
5. Do you have hopes concerning your marriage?
A. Yes, that it could last forever
B. Yes, that your in-laws could mind their business once and for all
C. Not really
D. It is too soon to say
6. Do you have your roles already set from the beginning?
C. You don't really know
D. The marriage is so chaotic that you couldn't even answer this question
7. What are your fights about most of the time?
B. The kids
D. You don't really fight like that
8. Do you enjoy your intimacy with your partner?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Just a little bit
C. It depends on what you decide to do on that day
D. Not really, it's so boring
9. Do you spend enough time with together?
C. Just enough time together
D. Maybe, you don't really know
10. Do you feel that you have been emotionally mislead by your spouse?
C. It's possible
D. If that's the case you've probably done the same thing too.