It happens that sometimes along a relationship we may not feel so positive about our relationship. It may be because of abuse coming from our partner, from a lack of common goals, or from you wanting to get out of the relationship. This is the cycle that unsuccessful relationships must go through, where one of the individuals or both individuals do not follow the rules of a decent relationship, like giving respect, being affectionate, romantic, and giving time for enough intimacy with the other person. So, are you experiencing some kind of sentiment override? Take our quiz and find out.
1. What really angers you about your partner?
A. Their voice
B. Their smell
C. Their jokes
2. What really makes you happy about your lover?
A. Their big heart
B. Their humor
C. Their body
D. Not much
3. What is the worst thing your partner could ever do to you?
A. Cheat on you
B. Lie to you
C. Reveal your secrets to people
D. Gossip about you
4. What generally triggers fights with your partner?
A. Lack of money
D. You can think of one thing because you hardly fight
5. How do you normally handle negativity in your relationship?
A. You leave!
B. You storm out to the nearest bar
C. You cry a lot
D. You confront your lover on spot
6. How do you handle positivity in your relationship?
A. You rejoice about it
B. You share the news with friends
C. You use it as a reason to go out with your lover
D. You go about your business
7. How long has your relationship been trouble free?
A. A year now
B. A day now
C. A week now
D. A month now
8. Are you happy in your relationship?
A. Yes, very happy
B. Yes, and you don't want it to ever change
D. No, and you are willing to end it soon
9. Are you unhappy in your relationship?
A. Yes, and it's been like this for a while
B. Yes, but you can work things out
D. No, everything is working just fine
10. Do you think you are in control of your relationship?
B. Not really
D. Not at all