Relationships are the basis of human existence. Humans are gregarious, and we naturally are interacting beings. Our existence itself is built for relationships and interactions. That’s why we are born into families, communities, and immediate circles within which we can relate and interact.
As we grow and begin to mature and make decisions for ourselves, we choose those we would like to relate to and have a more personalized relationship with. Some of such relationships are friendships and an intimate relationship with someone we love.
Well, some of these relationships tend to be healthy, helpful, and valuable, while others end up toxic and bad. You are asking yourself, “Am I in a bad relationship?” Come along, and let’s take this quiz as we find out.
1. How long have you been in this relationship?
A. For a few years
B. For several months
C. For a few weeks
2. Where did you meet your partner?
A. At a party
B. At a wedding
C. At the park
3. What attracted your partner?
A. My partner’s physical appearance
B. My partner’s kindness
C. My partner’s humility
4. Which of you was the first to approach the other?
A. My partner
C. A mutual friend introduced us
5. How often do you face misunderstandings?
A. Very often
6. How do you both resolve conflicts in your relationship?
A. We do not resolve it at all
B. We talk about it
C. We invite a third party
7. How do you bond in your relationship?
A. We chat
B. We perform some house chores together
C. We watch a movie together
8. Are you expressive of your love to your partner?
A. Yes, always
B. Not really
9. How does your partner behave when angry?
A. Gets violent
B. Walks away
C. Keeps quiet
10. Where do you hang out mostly when you are together?
A. At home
B. At the beach
C. At the park
11. Do you believe your partner accepts you for who you are?
12. Do you accept your partner for who they are?
13. Do you and your partner feel safe in your relationship?
14. Does your partner support your goals in life?
15. Do you support your partner’s goals in life?