1. When it comes to relationships, who would you say is in charge?
A. I am always in control
B. My partner is usually in charge
C. Nobody, everything is equal between myself and my partner
2. Have you ever screamed at your partner and insulted or threatened them in a bullying manner?
A. Yes, this happens frequently
B. No, I would never do that
C. This does happen occasionally and I’m not proud of it
3. When you and your partner are having an argument, who usually wins?
A. My partner is mostly right
B. I make sure to always win no matter what
C. It’s mostly even
4. How would your past partners describe your treatment of them in a relationship?
A. Respectful and caring
B. There would be good moments and bad moments
C. Condescending and cruel
5. Your partner wants to spend more time with family and friends. How do you react?
A. It’s fine, I encourage my partner to have healthy bonds with others
B. It’s unacceptable, my partner should be spending time with only me
C. I am indifferent
6. The term “gaslighting” means to manipulate someone into questioning facts or reality. Have you done this?
A. I am unsure
B. I do this often
C. I have never done this
7. Your partner has put on some extra weight recently. What do you do?
A. Degrade them and make them feel bad about themselves
B. Tell them that they still look great no matter what
C. Mention it once and then move on
8. How would you describe your temperament?
A. I get angry and aggressive often
B. I am usually calm and peaceful
C. I am sometimes angry and sometimes calm
9. Do you keep tabs on what your partner is doing at all times?
A. Yes, I have a right to know everything
B. No, I trust my partner
C. I secretly do this sometimes
10. Who is usually at fault for the problems in your relationship?
A. I am mostly to blame and I hold myself accountable for my actions
B. I am never at fault, my partner is always the problem
C. It is sometimes my partner and sometimes me