1. Do you usually use ‘I,’ or ‘me’ more than ‘us,’ or ‘we’ in conversation with your partner or good friends?
A. I think I do that a lot
B. No, I like thinking about both sides
C. Friends, sometimes, but not with my partner
D. I do not think there is anything wrong in putting my needs first
2. Do you disapprove of people who do not follow their society-defined gender roles?
A. Yes, I do
B. No, I am quite gender-neutral
C. I think people should know their place without being told
D. I don’t hold biases, but I think some jobs are gender-specific
3. Are you proud of what you have achieved so far in life?
A. I think learning is a lifelong process
B. I think I have done better than my best
C. I do not think many people can do what I have been able to
D. I feel blessed and proud of my success
4. Do you think your resume talks about the best of your abilities?
A. Yes, I think so
B. I am really proud of my resume
C. Compared to my counterparts, I have a really posh CV
D. I think they will know me better if they meet me in person
5. Do you ever talk about your struggle in achieving success based on your talents?
A. Yes, I talk about it a lot
B. Sometimes, whenever I get an opportunity
C. No, I do not
D. Not to friends, but I talk about it with my partner
6. How do you feel when someone criticizes you?
A. It depends on who is criticizing me
B. I break into pieces
C. I try to be constructive about the criticism
D. I get uncontrollably upset
7. Do you sometimes pass sexist, misogynistic, racist, or any unpleasant comments around people from different cultures?
A. No, I can never do that
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Only when the situation demands
D. I do not like people creeping into my space
8. Do you lead a healthy and active lifestyle?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. No, but I envy others who are fit
C. I have become really passive
D. I am too preoccupied to think about exercise
9. Have you recently isolated yourself from friends and family?
A. Yes, I have
B. No, but I might
C. No, I will not do that
D. They are not worth my time
10. Are the children around you picking up some habits of yours that their accompanying adults dislike?
A. Yes, I think so
B. I am well-behaved in front of children
C. They have started copying me
D. They mock me cruelly for some of my habits