Sometimes when we take an objective look at things, we can get surprised! If you need to determine something about your relationship, answer the following questions to find out. Because this ''Is my boyfriend toxic quiz'' is definitely for you. Let's start!
1. ‘’My boyfriend thinks I spend too much time trying to look nice, and he gets extremely jealous or possessive.’’ Did you ever think like that?
A. You read my mind!
B. I don’t know, I didn’t think of that.
2. Is your boyfriend ignoring your needs?
A. No, he is always there for me!
B. Sometimes, but it’s not a big deal because the same goes for me.
C. It depends, but priority is always for his needs.
3. Do you feel like your boyfriend blames you for his own negative emotions?
A. Yes, trying not to blame him, but I always feel like I am walking around on eggshells.
B. I don't think he did such a thing.
C. No, our communication is so smooth.
4. ''Asking permission while in a relationship'-' What do you think about that?
A. So normal
B. What? Why? Sounds ridiculous.
C. I just haven't encountered anything like this in my relationship yet.
5. Be honest now: Do you feel like he has power over you, your life and your decision-making?
A. No, not at all.
B. Yeah, completely.
C. I don’t think so.
6. Fighting in a relationship is normal. So, what's the most frequent reason behind your fights?
A. Our past relationships.
B. Pretty different opinions about important issues
C. Reasons are not important. Just we make up when we get tired of yelling, that's all.
7. You want to express your true thoughts on an issue that you know is the exact opposite of your boyfriend's thoughts. What would be your boyfriend's probable reaction?
A. He'll interpret your communication as an attack.
B. Emotional blackmail or some other form of retaliation.
C. He'll be respectful of your thoughts.
8. Are you find yourself nearly always trying to avoid conflict with him?
C. Not nearly always.
9. No matter how hard you try, nothing is ever good enough for him?
10. How do you feel about yourself in this relationship with one single word?