1. Do you think you dramatize a lot?
A. I feel I do
B. Only sometimes
2. Do you feel you are mean?
A. What is meanness?
B. I have to be so that others respect me
C. Only when I think it’s necessary
3. How often do you lie on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest?
4. Do you blame others for your problems?
A. All the time
B. Only when necessary
C. Not really
5. Do you treat others respectfully?
A. Certain people
C. I don’t think that’s necessary
6. Do you notice the negative side of the story first?
7. Do you feel a sense of authority during an argument with others?
8. Do you check up on others and their whereabouts?
A. Whenever necessary
B. Yes, of course
C. Is it necessary?
9. How do you react when others confront you?
A. I try to understand the situation
B. I react with vigor
C. I get angry
10. Do you prefer to mostly speak while communicating with others?
A. I speak first
B. Only 2
C. You have none
11. Do you hear negative things about yourself?
A. Yes, I do
B. Only from certain people
12. Do you get along with all your friends?
13. Are you normally someone who is easy to work with?
C. You wish you were but no
14. Do you get nervous very quickly?
A. Yes, and you even get very sweaty
B. No, not really
C. It depends on what is happening to you
15. Do you think that you complaining all the time makes everyone else uncomfortable?
C. Not at all
16. Do you gossip a lot about other people?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Sometimes it happens
C. Not really
17. Are you comfortable seeing other people being happy?
A. No, you have to make sure they are as miserable as you are
B. Not if you are in a bad mood
C. Yes, of course, because it’s inspirational
18. Do you feel like you push things a bit too far with most people?
19. Do you feel like people are avoiding you because you are deemed to be very toxic?
C. It's possible
20. Has the fact of being toxic prevented you from being happy?
A. Yes, it’ possible
B. Not really
C. All the time