1. Have you already packed your stuff discreetly?
C. Why would you do that?
D. No, and it must be because you are a coward
2. Do you often speak about leaving the relationship with your partner?
A. Yes, but only after a huge fight
B. Not really
C. No, never
3. Do you want to leave because of someone else?
C. You wished you could
D. No, you are not that stupid
4. Has your partner asked you to leave?
A. Yes, several times
B. Yes, but then they apologized
D. Maybe once but you managed to sort things out together.
5. Do you feel betrayed by your partner and that’s why you want to leave?
C. It is possible
D. You never saw things on that angle
6. Are you tired of the relationship?
A. You've been tired for a long time
D. Not yet
7. Do you feel used by your partner?
A. Yes, all the time
B. You used to but not anymore
C. Yes, and you are sick of it
D. Yes, you do sometimes
8. Do you think that your partner still gives you the same attention they used to?
A. Yes, always
B. No, not anymore
C. You sometimes feel this way
D. They were never the affectionate one anyway
9. Is the lack of accomplishment together, the main reason why you want to leave your partner?
C. Yes, and a whole lot of other things
D. Sometimes you do want to leave them because of that
10. Would you be able to compromise with your partner in order to work things out?
A. No, not anymore
B. Yes, you could try
C. Not really
D. No, it is out of the question