At some point in your relationship you'll have to decide if the relationship is worth carrying on with or simply worth leaving. This means that at some point you'll have to sit back and analyze how the relationship has been doing so far? You should ask the following questions: Is it good for me emotionally? Has this relationship helped me grow as an individual? And have I been stable ever since I've been into a relationship with that person? So, have you answered these questions negatively lately? If you are unsure take our quiz now and find out about the outcome.
1. How often do you fight with your lover?
A. All the time
B. At least once a month
C. At least once a year
D. It's been a long time since you've done so.
2. How many times have you ever thought of leaving your partner?
A. Several times
B. More than 5 times
D. Not yet
3. Does your partner often threaten to leave you?
A. Yes, all the time
C. It hasn't happened yet
4. Does your partner hurt you on a regular basis?
A. Yes, they say hurtful things
B. Yes, they act in a way that is often uncomfortable for you
C. Yes, because they are simply jerks
D. No, never!
5. Have you ever been abusive with your partner?
A. Yes, many times
B. Not really
D. Not yet. But you are afraid it might happen one day
6. How many times has the police been called because of your fights with your partner?
A. Several times.
B. 3 time already.
C. Not yet but you've been warned by the neighbors
7. Are you still intimate with your partner?
B. Only when they want to
C. Not anymore
D. Yes, of course
8. Do you still love your partner?
A. Yes, very much
B. Just a little bit
C. Just enough to carry on
D. No, you don't think so
9. Does your partner still look at you like the very first time?
A. No, not anymore
C. You are not sure
D. Absolutely not
10. Do you think your relationship still has a chance?
A. No, it is done with
B. No, because you've both said some very hurtful things to each other
D. Yes, because you love each other very much